The First Party

My anger clouded my judgement to much. And Sasuke was stating to get on my nerves... I sat up and was about to smack him. Before I Froze. I looked around the brightly it room and at Sasukes Face. He wasnt even looking at me. He was also looking around the room. It was painted blue on one side and orange on the other. The bed i was laing on was messed up and coverd with red annd black sheets. The walls where Sasuke was standing where clouded with band posters. The room was tiny and had one door on the opposite side. Right in the middle. But that didnt matter. I looked back at sasuke and formed a fist.

"What about MY ugly face? have you looked at yourself lately?" i screamed.

I saw his hand twitch and I backed up, sitting on my bed. As if on cue our door opend. A girl with pink hair and glasses fell through. She wore short shorts with a red tank top. Her boobs almost fell out of her shirt as she walked. Yup... She's drunk. "Heyyyy newbies.... why *hiccup* dont yall come Partayyyy?!" she yelled. Her words where slurred and she spat why she talked. After she finished a girl with long blonde hair pulled into a ponytail hooked her arms around her shoulders. "Sakuraaaa... cmon.. we are goiiing *hiccup* to miss it!" She said. Also Drunk.

Without saying a word, sasuke traveled swiftly out of the door. "Oi! Oi! Oi! Where are you going?!" I yelled. He raised a hand and waved."To the Party." he responded. With no thoughts in my mind, I follow him. I'm just curious about this 'party'.

When we walked through the door, the smell of alcohol and sweat filled my lungs. Cautious of inhaling too much if it, I covered my face with my shirt. A girl bumped into me and turned to face me. "Oh hey... Wait." The girl said. She had Bluish hair and was wearing a Purple and white jacket. It was unzipped and her yellow bra was exposed to the entire room. I guess she didn't mind. "Your that kid who's eyes turned red! And you have whiskerssss. Like a cute little cat!" she finished. "Ok... My name is Hinata... Come with me." She said, dragging me by my hand.

We moved through the crowd and finally made it to a large table. But, what I didn't notice is that Hinata had a bottle of tequila in her hands. I'm 22 so I can drink. Once I looked up, an entire table full of people were staring at me. Hinata turned and looked at me." Ok I'm going to introduce everyone from the left to right." she said. Hinata started pointing and calling out names. "That's Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, Neji, Temari, Ten Ten, Gaara, Choji, Shino, And Kiba. But this guy is new... Who is he?" I had drifted into space and wasn't listening until I heard about a new guy. I looked and saw who they were talking about, Sasuke. "Ugh... Sasuke." I said under my breath. I guess he heard me because he responded with, "Uskuratonkachi."

Hinata pushed me and I was force to sit next to Sasugay. "Sooo Weren't these guys fighting earlier?" Sakura

Asked. The boy who I think is Kiba responded and said, "No.... They were having couple problems." I blushed and before I could say anything, Hinata stuck the bottle she had in her hands, in my mouth. The liquid slushed quickly down my throat as a burning sensation covered my body. Once the bottle was empty I removed it and sat it down on the table. "Damn dude, you drink fast." Choji said.

I felt blood rush to my head and I couldn't think anymore. "Hey guys!!! Who wants to play *hiccup* Truth or Dare?" A girl with long black hair that had red streaks in it, was standing in front of our table and looking down at us. Everyone cheered at the same time while yelling, "Yeah!" Sasuke grunted and laid his arms on the table. "Ok... I'll gooo first.." Ino slurred. I looked around the table and stared at flushed faces. My face was burning with rapid heat also. "Narutoo-o... I dare you to kiss Sasuke.. hah." she said. I gasped but apparently she wasn't finished. "While Sasuke touches you." I felt heat rise to my cheeks. I look over at him and he's already facing me. I scoot closer and tangle my legs around his waist. Sasuke grunts but comes closer to my face. His hot breath brushes against my lips as I start to shake. He pushes his face up and plants his lips on mine. Sasuke's tongue enters an begins to explore my mouth.

I'm caught off guard when he lays his hand on my hardening erection. He slowly begins to stroke back and forth as I moan into his mouth. By this time, all of the people at the table had gotten up and crowded around us. I moaned again as sasuke pulled on me. I began to use my tongue too. I fought for dominance with his but lost soon after it had started. My restricting pants had become tighter as he continued to stroke. "Aw man, You guys are hot." Kiba said, as I threw my head back, breaking the kiss. Sasuke just continue to rub and I looked to Kiba. "S-shut... up~Ah..." I groaned. Shivers fell down Sasuke's back as I reunited our lips again. Sakura laid a hand on Sasuke's shoulder and said, "Woah you twooo.... get a Roooommmmm." I broke the kiss and pants heavily. "Nah..u ah.. Gah... Sasu-Sasuke..." I groaned. Sasuke's eyes shot open as he stood up, dropping me on the table. He grabbed my hand and proceeded to leave the room.