Mnn~ Naruto

OK IN THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL BE BLOOD HARCORE SEX ORGASM DENIAL AND FOOD PLAY. ALSO IT MAY SEEM LIKE SASUNARU AT FIRST BUT JUST WATCH :D

I was slammed into the wall as soon as we retuned to our dorm room. I felt Sasuke grind his hard erection into my lower side as I moaned aloud. Sasuke drug his hand against the lump in my constricting pants. I pressed my warm cheek up against the cold door, feeling the new sensation flow through my veins. I saw white sparks fly at the corners of my eyes as he slowly took my shirt off. I don't know what happened, but I lost control. Kurama writhed inside of me as I could no longer contain him.

My eyes swirled into a red color as I tackled him to the hard floor. As he struggled against my grasp, the whiskers on my cheeks defined and my hair began to wishfully spike. I bruisingly smashed my lips onto his as he moaned lightly. I took the hands that were by his sides and pinned them above his head. Sasuke continued to grunt as I made a firm demand. "Keep your shirt in your mouth." Sasuke wriggles out of my grasp and pulled up his shirt, holding a small sliver in his mouth. I looked him up and down, scanning the pale flesh. My face went down as I bit into his sides, blood surfacing and dripping into my mouth. The taste of iron slipped onto my tongue and I began to suck apologetically at the puncture.

I looked at him as his eyes were filled with pain. I made my way up to his neck, leaving butterfly kisses in my absence. When I was at his neck I licked, up and down, coating the surface with saliva. Sasuke moaned out as our bodies ground up against each other. I slowly took off his shirt, the troublesome fabric was in the way. I lightly nipped at his pink nipples as I kept watching his reactions. He was just staring into my red eyes. I grinned lightly as I bit down on the soft nub. His head threw back and his back curled off of the floor.

I took this as a chance. I wrapped my arms under his body and picked him up. He was actually quite light, and his was body was shaking lightly due to pre-orgasm. I laid both of our bodies down on his bed, since it was the closest. Once his shaking was done, I continued to suck and nibble on the flesh until he suddenly stopped me. "Wait, Naruto, I..... Want to make you feel good too." he said. I nodded as he slowly turned around. He fumbled with the zipper and button but soon got my pants open and boxers down. Sasuke stared at how big I was, was he expecting me to be smaller? Oh well. He took his thumb and rubbed it against the tip, smearing pre-cum all over my length. He slowly licked just at the top but soon slid all the way down to the hilt. I felt the warmth engulf me as I let out a throaty moan.

Sasuke's head bobbed up and down as I tried to push deeper into his throat. But, and idea came to my mind. I slowly pocket up my hands and pulled apart Sasuke's butt, to reveal his puckered hole. I slowly slid my tongue into it, his tight muscles surrounding me quickly. We were in a 69 position. As we continued, I felt close to release so I quickly yanked on Sasuke's hair. And that stopped him immediately.

I stood up, catching him off guard. I walked over to the mini fridge that we had in between our beds and pulled out a big slice of vanilla cake. Sasuke's eyes widened as he asked, "And what do you think your going to use that for?" I smiled deviously as I used my pointer finger to summon him. He crawled into my lap as I I bit into the cake. The sugar hurt but settled after a minute. I used a finger and pushed his mouth with mine. The cake squished around in our mouths as a blush formed on Sasuke's cheeks. I tried forcing it down his throat but that didn't work. I slid my fingers through the icing and traced them towards his lower half.

Then, without a word, Sasuke became a sugar boy.

Hahahahahaha if you understand my logic you will know what that means XD