// h \\

Yoo Seonho's POV (before their meeting at the grave

today was a special day. im visiting my grandmother. i bought a bouquet of flowers, colored in yellow.

*timeskip brought to you by seonho meme:

i arrived at my grandmother's tree. i call it tree but others call it grave.

the name: kim hyun ji   1782-2014 was carved in the tree.

"grandma, heres a bouquet of flowers...im sorry i dont come here often, im trying to fulfill your wish to become a singer or an actor.. saranghae.." i said.

"im sorry!!" i heard a faint shout. i went to see the source of the shout and found out it was minki..with minji.

"minki! minji!" i shouted at them. i saw them look at me, then minki wiped his tears.. "seonho.." he said, hugging me.

*timeskip brought to you by #minho #seonki

after our meeting at the grave, us three walked to subway which is near. quite rare, huh? ofcrs being me, i ordered 4 drinks and 4 sandwiches.

before the food arrived , we introduced ourselves clearly unlike last time.

just like that, me and minji got close.

everytime she laughs at my jokes, i feel fireworks and butterfly in my stomach.

the feeling i was never able to feel.

was i inlove with a girl i just met?

is she the one?

Minji's POV

*another time skip to school brought to you by daehwi's I LOVE YOU SO MUCH part.

rrriiinnnggg... your already late... rrriiinnnggg my  alarm clock rang

"ugghh..one more minute.." i said, continuing to sleep.

after awhile, i got up, opening my charged phone to check the time.

9:23am

IM LATE. second day of school and im already late. i must let you know... my phone rang,SIGNAL-ing that someone is calling. did you see what i did there??

minki is gay 4 hyungseob
is calling...
[accept/decline]

i clicked accept.

babo! your science teacher is going crazy! come NOW

im dizzy

probably dizzy bcz you fell asleep
while walking down the stairs yesterday
where you sleep walkin?

dont judge me. i gained a new sleeping
habit

ill just tell her that your dizzy. bcz you
sleepwalked to the stair and fell down.

do--

minki is gay 4 hyungseob
ended the call.

frick this shhit im out.