// n \\

choi minji's pov

it was the day that the audition will be held, monday. i was changing my clothes, wearing a black sweater, and black jeans. i did some light makeup and combed my hair, leaving it down. i took my sling bag, my keys (shinee) and wore my white converse and a white cap.

i locked the door and went outside, waiting for a taxi. i waited for about 2 minutes until a taxi arrived.

"SM Entertainment building please." i said. i was really nervous. my phone suddenly rang.

minji is 바보
is calling...

[accept/decline]

"yeobeoseyo?"

"minji, i heard your signing up for an audition for SM"

"yes i am. howd you know?"

"seonho told jisung, jisung told hyungseob,
hyungseob told seongwoo, seongwoo told
daniel, daniel told me."

"..."

"are you dead?"

"no im not."

"well, good luck.
화이팅! (go for it!"

"thanks. im almost near the building
i have to go. annyeong!"

i ended the call, arriving at the building. "that will be ₩802" the driver said as i gave him the payment.

just breath, minji..

i stood infront of the entrance, because guards were debating if i was an idol or a saesang.

"and who you might be?" a guard asked and i answered, "choi minji, im here for the audition." i said to the guard. they let me pass through.

i went to the counter, saying, "annyeong, i am choi minji, im here for the audition. where will it be held?" i asked.

"uhh, the auditorium. take a turn right, then left and straight ahead." she said, as i bow down.

i walked through the unfamiliar building, my mouth in awe since it was beyond beautiful. i was walking around until i was lost. great.

i walked around lost, until someone bumped my shoulder.

"i-im sorry." i heard an unfamiliar voice. i looked behind me and saw a very familiar face. "taemin-oppa? from SHINee?" i asked, completely surprised, seeing my bias wrecker infront of me.

(this is ad-lib right here)

"n-ne.. are you perhaps new here?" he asked. "annyeong, im choi minji, im about to have an audition, so im gonna go now." i introduced myself, bowed then ran.

*timeskip brought to you by SHINee's Taemin (i mean who couldnt love taemin with his ViSuAls) [im ltrly trying to find a solution. my first bias was jonghyun then taemin. jonghyun will still be my first bias <3]

after roaming around, i finally found the door to the audition. "name please." a woman said, taking out a list. "choi minji." i said.