// e \\

choi minji's pov

seonho had a two day break from produce 101 so we agreed that both of us will hang out.

we went inside a cafe named Ong's Cafe. we sat near the window and talked about how it was in school and a trainee.

"seonho, im going to an audition for a new group in SM!" i excitedly said. "DAEBAK!! if you make it, please introduce me to exo-sunbaenim and shinee-sunbaenim." he said.

"wanna order now? im starving." seonho said, holding his stomach. "your always starving." i said, rolling my eyes.

i raised my arm up, waiting for a waiter.

"what would yo-- minji!" someone said. "daniel-hyung why are you here?" seonho said. "daniel?" i rose my head up from my phone, seeing daniel.

"i work part-time here when breaks." he answered. "oh! and have you met my friend? his name is Ong Seongwoo, owner of the cafe!" he said, running back to the counter, dragging a black-haired man.

"what did we do? daniel-hyung is bringing the manager-nim to us?!" seonho whispered, sounding scared.

"this is seongwoo!" daniel said, making seungwoo bow. "annyeong, i am ong seungwoo."

"seungwoo? arent you the popping guy from mnet?" seonho said. "are you the byeonggari that keeps being generous for his love for minhyun?" seongwoo answered sarcastically.

"arent you the one that punched jisung?"  i asked, tilting my head. "your the one who punched me in the face? the one that got me suspended for a three days? and the detention?" he said.

"what does it look like?" i asked, folding my arms. "sht" i heard him whisper.

"and umm,  you got yourself suspended and got yourself detention." i said.

"umm, hyung? im sorry." daniel said, dragging seongwoo back to the counter. daniel came back saying "sorry" with his charming eye smile.

"what would you like to order?"  daniel said, taking out his small notepad, acting like nothing happened. i just shrugged it off.

"two slices of choco cake and two caramel macchiato's" i said while daniel took note and seonho staring at me. daniel went back to the counter.

an: yo waddup. hey yoo hitman bang hit it the second audition. its currently new year in the ph [where i live] its 1:27am here xD im partying with my family. i hope you have a great new year. im gunna make this chap. bout a thousand words i love you

(idont jk)

"seonho, is there something on my face?" i asked him, snapping him out of his trance. "y-yeah, here" he said, stuttering.

seonho's pov

"seonho, is there something on my face?" she asked, snapping me out of my fantasy world. "y-yea, here" i stuttered.

i stood up, making my way beside her, sitting on her left. she looked at me, innocently.

i leaned in, tilting my head and closing my eyes. "w-wha--" she said, but got cut off by me finally kissing her.

it felt like the time stopped for us.

"ehem." someone coughed, making me break the kiss. i looked on my left, seeing daniel, covering seongwoo's eyes. (ongniel is science)

i blushed like a tomato, as i went back to my seat. "heres your two caramel macchiato's" daniel said, putting down the macchiato's on our table. "and heres your choke- i mean choco cake." seongwoo "accidentally" said choke, earning an elbow attack from daniel.