(Chapter II) Reminiscing The Past

Dedicated to her! First Vote and comment from you. Thank you po. God Bless. :*

Karlen POV

Flashback

I was on the coffee shop near the school trying to find a peaceful ambiance. I sat on the table on the last part of the shop near the window. I took my book and read it.

I got interrupted by a really strong scent. Pure rich and thick.

A warm coffee appeared before me. Rich caramel-colored liquid swirled lightly in a ridged paper cup.

Caramel. The exact color of his eyes. Those eyes that can answer all the questions you can't answer. You'd think you can perfect all your exams knowing answers to everything.

'A caramel coffee for a gorgeous lady' he said in a husky voice. 

Oh god! Boses pa langyun ah? Panokayapagpinakitaniyanaangpinagmamalakiniya? Oh holy mother of caramel cow! Nagiging pervert na ko. 

I look at him from head to toe. He's wearing a blue polo shirt, a thight pants, and black vans shoes. How can this simple clothes make him perfect? I look at his face again. He's smiling that can make his two dimples out.

He smirked when he saw me dumbfouded.

'Can I join you?' he asked.

I just give him a smile . He sat in front of me then brush his hair by his mighty hands.

I blink. Ok. I think my heart beats faster because of what he did. I'm running out of breathe here. Can't you see Mr. Gorgeous-sexy man? 

'Bagolangkitanakitaditosa shop ko ah? By the way, I'm jeff'Sabayabot ng kanyangkamay.

'I'm Karlen' I smiled then took his hands. Ok! I feel butterflies in my tummy, an electricity when I hold his hands. What's the meaning of this? Am I inlove with this man? Why so fast? 

Nilibot ko ang paningin ko sa buong shop. Medyo konti lang ang customers. Class hours pa naman kasi. 

'Ahm. Why are you here? Wala ka bang klase?' tanong niya.

'Gusto ko lang lumabas paminsan-minsan. Alam mo na. Para makahanap ng kapayapaan.' I giggle.

He smirk. 'Oh I see! '

'Thank you pala dito ha?'

'No problem Karlen'

'Just call me ken-ken.'

'So beautiful ken-ken' I blushed.

We taked for almost 2 hours. I learn so many things about him And from that point, I think were getting comfortable with each other.