(Chapter 1) Meet them

Third Person's POV

We did it girls!

She feigned interest at the topic of the other girls near her table. Who done who and what? She don't care. She put her attention back to her food. She memorized the image of the burger and fries because maybe one day she won't see it again.

She's Maria Karlen Grace Torres. Ok! Scratch the Maria. She don't like the name at all. It's kinda religious and disgusting for her. Why disgusting? Do you know why? I don't know either.

She's 16 years old. She has 5'5 of height, 45 kg of weight, and has a smooth flawless white skin. She always had her hair stuck in a messy bun that makes her more hotter. pointed nose, fearless eyes, pink lips and angelic face. She had it all.

She's the daughter of aphrodite and the niece of athena, She's not only a beauty queen but she's a goddess of beauty and wisdom. But despite of her beauty she had a big problem and that is, she had a heart problem. No one knows this yet except her family and best friend.

Oiy Ken-ken! Lutangkananaman! Anyaree? She was suddenly pulled back into reality when her gay friend slash best friend Marlon took her attention.

What? she irritably asked.

What What kadiyan. Hoy Karlencia! Wag mongaakongma'englis-englis ha? Nano-nosebleed aketch.

She just rolled her eyes at her friend. They've always been together for almost 9 years. They were childhood friends. And she can say that she knows her bestfriend very well. Mula sa hibla ng buhok nito hanggang sa kuko sa talampakan kabisadong-kabisado niya ito.

Oh ano? Alamkongmagandaakokaya wag monaakongtitigan pa. Tumayokanadiyan at bumaliknatayo. Magbe-bell na. Sumunodka ha?

Ok. the only word she said then stood up to go back to their classroom.

As she was walking down the hall she can hear murmurs form the other girl students.

"Spell Beautiful K-A-R-L-E=N"

"Oh God! She's so pretty"

"I want to be like her"

"She's a goddess"

She don't know why they treated her like a queen. She don't like attention. She just want to have a peaceful year here at the university.

As she entered the room all the students go back to heir respective seats as they saw her. She just rolled her eyes then go to her seat at the back at the last row near the window.

Pst Ken-ken! Are you ok there? Nilingon niya ang kaibigan na parang nag-alala sa kanya. Alam nito ang tungkol sa karamdaman niya.

Tumango lang siya at binaling na ang atensyon sa bintana.

Nagulat siya ng biglang may kumalabit sa kanya. Paglingon niya dito ay nakita niya ang dalawang mata na puno ng pagmamahal at saya.

Hi babe. Sabi  nito saka yinakap siya.

She can smell his masculine scent that makes her drool. 

Sorry diakonakasabaysayongmag'recess ha? May ginawakasiakosa library. Alammonamangtamadakonggumawa ng assignment sabahay eh. HEHE

Its ok. then she smiled.

He smiled back at mas linapit pa ang sarili dito. Kinuha pa ang kamay niya at pinaglalaruan ito. Naapangiti na lang siya sa ginawa nito, he can really make her smile in all the little things he did.

He's Jefferson Emmanuel Chua. He's knight in shining armor, her prince, her boyfriend, her love. :)