Dovewing

Dovewing
~•~
Dove Emily Wing

💚 Has lightly tanned skin and dark blue eyes with pale green specks in them.

💚 Is 5"1 and reaches up to Lionblaze's {Liam's} chest.

💚Because of her height and flexibility, she was in her high school cheer team as a flyer. They even won first in UIL.

💚She originally has blonde hair but she dyes it platinum.

💚She doesn't like wearing makeup and has naturally very long, dark lashes, good eyebrows, and great skin.

💚 She LOVES Pink {the clothing brand}, her favorite is a hot pink, long sleeve shirt with the name on the front.

💚 She HATES jeans and prefers to wear cozy leggings, cute skirts and dresses.

💚 Dove was in a relationship with Bryan {Bumblestripe} for two years before she broke up with him on the night of their wedding.

💚At age 22, she suffered a traumatic miscarriage with Bryan after he pressured her into having kids. After that, their relationship was never the same, and Dove fell into deep depression.

💚 A few months after her break up with Bryan, she reconnected with the love of her life, Tyler {Tigerheart} and they started dating again.

💚Her sister, Ivy {Ivypool}, was arrested for participation in illegal gangs, first degree murder, and exchange of illegal substances. Ivy plead innocent to all charges except for first degree murder, which she claimed was an act of self-defense. Dove desperately fought for her sister's freedom until she was finally released from jail and far from all danger.

💚Dove has really bad anxiety, and frequently gets panic attacks and severe headaches. She took anti-depressants after her miscarriage but her anxiety never left and she has mild OCD. She's learned to live with it, but often overthinks things.

💚Dove used to work for the FBI, but she quit after she ended things Bryan. She's now a stay-at-home mom who designs jewelry for a local boutique owned by Daisy.

💚Tyler and Dove got married when she turned 25, and they had their first kids soon after. Dove had triplets and named them Lili {Lightkit}, Sammy {Shadowkit} and Penelope {Pouncekit}.

💚At her wedding, Tyler's best man was ironically Liam and Dove's maid of
Honor was Ivy.

💚Her favorite movie is Zootopia and she loves Heath Candy Bars.

💚Every night, her and Tyler will recount the reasons why they love each other to remind them that even though the world can be cruel, they are at least together.

💚Her and her brother-in-law, Frankie {Fernsong}, hang out all the time to bake treats for his and Dove's kids. Since Frankie is a stay-at-home parent too, Dove and him have become really close.

💚Dove's hair is naturally curled in perfect beach waves that reach to her mid-back.

💚Occasionally, she'll agree to do Victoria's Secret photoshoots, much fo Tyler discontent, and has even offered to become and Angel. She's still thinking about her decision.

💚Her best friends are Tyler, Liam, Jay, Frankie, Ivy and Cindy.

💚She loves candles, her favorite scents are Christmas ones.

💚For a Halloween party costume contest, Dove was Harley Quinn and Tyler was The Joker. They won first place.

💚 Her, Jay, and Liam are extremely close, and their connection is no match for any other relationship. Dove would never admit it, but they were better siblings than Ivy ever was.

💚She's currently 26 years old, her kids are turning two in few months.

~•~
I don't really have an official look for her irl but I think she'd look like Margot Robbie or Carlson Young :)

Comment which cat you want next!