3/Friends and Flashbacks

Recap ) Matts' thoughts

Well this is probably the best thing that has happened to me in years real friends even though they are girls they look like they have went through a struggle plus who is Makenzie. I need to figure out how to find out more about her who knows maybe she has changed and actually wants to be friends with the girls. yah know what I'm gonna ask how did this happen.

END of Matts' thoughts

》 ~~~~~~~~~~》~~~~~~~~~~》

Matt

Well who is Makenzie was she one of you guys friends or did she bully one of you guys did hate you what happened I need to know if you want to tell me.

Well Makenzie Benson was Nevaeh ex friend for awhile until she met Brad Henson Makenzies' boyfriend for 2 years now but when Brad started to spread rumors about Nevaeh  everything has flipped around about her talking about her being a hoe,thot,and slut and also saying she got plastic surgery and stuff Sofia said .

Woah they really said that also could you say those names again please I think I might heard those names I said

Makenzie Benson and Brad Henson . Cameron said

Hmmmm. . . . . . Oh yeah I think I know them there both my next door neighbors ,but Makenzie is always flirting with me everytime my mom invites her family over for dinner she makes me feel uncomfortable she starts to rub IT so I told my mom and from that day on my mom never been to there house ever since. I said

Ohh ...... wow I never knew that she was the thirty HOE .Laina said

We all started laughing until our bellies hurt.

Ohh my gosh Laina I said wiping tears from my eyes I'm too weak from the joke WOOOO too weak as fell on the floor still laughing like I lost my mind .

End of Matt

Well I have to go home for dinner and sleep for tomorrow night for the big game and finish the rest of this homework. Cameron said

Wait what big game. Matt said

Well a football game with the schools band playing and cheerleaders and some other stuff. Sofia said

Ohh that seems like fun can I go with you guys. Matt said

Sure alright it's next week on Thursday night 6:59 pm we'll pick you up ok let's go I have to drop you guys off ok. Nevaeh said

Ight let's go.

(SKIPPING RIDE)

Nevaehs' POV

I have to take a shower gym class can work up a sweat I'm not kidding.Im a just pick sum clothes to wear in bed  and take a shower .

(SKIPPING Shower)

I laid in soft bed I got my from off my night stand and went through all my social media platforms and stuff like Insta,Facebook,and tumblr, (ect...)

My eyes started to get very lazy and hazy so I put my phone on my nightstand and fall asleep.

Nevaehs' dream

I looked like I was spirt i was looking arond and i saw the school full of people and i saw me and Makenzie and  walking into school with me we were laughing and talking we didn't care for 2 fucks who saw looking at us but I remembered what happened on this day. I saw something I didn't want to see again as past me walked to my locker my past turned around and saw Makenzie looking at me angry and mad she looked at me like a angry bull when she got really close to past me she SLAPED me and pushed me into the locker I felt  simpathy for past me when past me was on the ground crying and saying sorry for what I didn't do  she started calling me names and yelling at past me .
YOU ARE A SLUT A WASTE OF AIR A WASTE OF LIFE HEY GUYS THIS HORE GOT PLASTIC SURGERY TRYING TO BE ME SHE'S A UGLY ASS FROM HEAD TO TOE AND SPEAKING OF TOES THE NAILS LOOKED LIKE CLAWS YOU BITCH, Makenzie said.
I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT POOR SLUT OVER HEAR CRYIN- WHAT IS GOING ON HERE .

TO BE CONTINUED

I seriously put my emotions on the line for this ending BTW this never happened to me before If this happened to its not your fault speak up and tell someone about this situation your going in right now also please don't hurt your self please don't .

Russ - Losin Control