Best

STACEY'S POV

Diego and I was starring at each other trying to figure out what has just happened and what this meant for us.

"We good," he mouthed to me giving me a thumbs up.

I rolled my eyes smirking as i got up off of the couch and made my way into the kitchen to talk to my mother. I noticed her standing by the counter look out of the window and into the back yard.

"Hey mom," i smiled walked up beside her.

"Hey hunny," she said turning her head towards me.

"I'm still confused about what just happened," i trailed off keeping my gaze away from her. I bit my lower lip as i looked down at my feet.

"I'm just lost for words Stacey. I didn't think you and Diego had a thing going on. You know i'm a laid back mom, I let you slip by with almost anything. But that makes a lot of sense why he's always here."

"It's not like that mom! We hated each other until—,"

"Until the tension between you guys eventually turned into lust."

"Dang mom you're good," I looked up smiling at her as she ran her hand in my hair.

"You know i love you, but i don't want any guys taking you from mommy anytime soon."

"I'm not a kid anymore."

"I know sweetheart," she said trialing her hand down onto my cheeks, "you've grown up so much. But promise me you'll tell me everything and anything that goes on between you two. The face tattoos worry me even though he's sweet."

"You're such a stereotype," i laughed backing away from my mother as I turned my head seeing Diego appear. He stood against the fridge awkwardly looking at us not knowing what to say.

"Diego come here," my mom said as Diego slowly made his way over to us, "I expect you guys to make the right decision and don't do anything stupid."

"Mom you're acting like we're getting married," I said rolling my eyes as Diego had a grin plastered on his face.

DIEGO'S POV

When her mother mentioned marriage it got me thinking about it and i actually wouldn't mind marrying her. But then again she's a bitch sometimes, but what girl isn't?

I heard Manu's car door shut as i looked over at Stacey seeing her wide-eyed.

"Mom you cannot tell Manu about what we told to, okay?" I heard her talk quickly to her mom.

"You have to tell him eventually."

"He will kill me," I said looking at her mother, "literally."

"Well he cant ban you from seeing my daughter only I can do that. But if you two aren't officially dating, nobody has to know," her mom said walking towards the kitchen door grabbing the handle, "remember no sex."

I nodded my head quickly watching her open the door revealing Manu.

"Got the meat," he said walking into the house setting it on the counter a few feet away from me. He noticed how close I was to Stacey causing me to step back a bit.

——————

1:00 a.m.

Manu was fast asleep as i sat on his bean bag continuing to play his COD. I couldn't get Stacey out of my head but i figured she fell asleep considering she stopped replying to my messages.

I got up slowly approaching the door looking back to make sure Manu was still asleep. He was. I sneaked myself out of the room before walking down the hallway towards Stacey's room.

I slowly opened her door peeking in to see her leaning back against her headboard reading some book that was in her hands. I opened the door more making myself clear to her as i watched her head shot up. An instant smile formed across her face.

"Hey baby," I heard her say as i closed the door behind me walking up towards the side of her bed.

"Hey," I said leaning down to peck her lips softly,
"your mom is THE shit."

I heard her laugh as i sat beside her on the bed. She put her book down after marking her page.

"What you reading?" I asked resting my hand on her thigh.

"Diary of an Oxygen Thief," she smiled placing her hand on top of mine, "it's really good."

"What's it bout?" I questioned.

"A dude that loves hurting women."

"Strange," I said as i laid back onto her bed my arms spread out, "i'm so sleepy."

"Oh so we're not going to fuck?" she smirked before straddling my waist kissing down my jaw slowly. My hands immediately found her hips.

"I want to but you know what your mom said," i laughed as she pressed her hot tongue against my neck.

"Like you follow the rules," she laughed sitting up as her ass pressed firmly against my jeans.

I laughed before pulling her back down to me wrapping her ima bear hug, "i love you so much," i said flipping us over so she's below me.

"I love you too," she giggled before i immediately started to attack her tummy my fingers tickling her skin.

"STOP!" she laugh-screamed as she started to squirm beneath me.

"I'm go—gonna kick you right in—y—your balls DIEGO!" I laughed closing my legs together as my fingers kept moving as i pleased.

"Tell me i'm the best boyfriend ever," I laughed looking down at her.

"B-but your not my boyfriend!"

I leaned down closer to her ear slowing down my movements before i started tickling her fast again, "tell me i'm the best boyfriend ever," i whispered.

"You're the best boyfriend ever! Happy?!" she yelled causing me to stop my actions looking down at her red face covered in tears of laughter.

"So i'm your boyfriend?" I smirked looking down at her.

"Of course," she whispered sitting up. She wrapped her arms around my neck before leaning in pecking my lips softly, "best boyfriend ever."

———

not edited