⭐7⭐

*Elizabeth's POV*

Once we stepped in the house, I took in my surroundings. It was no secret that mr. Dolan was rich. I mean this place is huge. How come I didn't notice it at first?

He started walking in some direction and I followed behind like a lost puppy. I mean, if I'd get lost here, I wouldn't be surprised.

But wow, did he have a nice house. It had an old-fashioned but modern style. You feelin' me? It was beautifull. The long hallway we were walking in had some family pictures hanging I think? I'm not sure, I was trying to keep up with mr. Dolan's walking.

He's fast. Although he looks like he's casually walking. Oh, how I wish to have long legs. Curse me and my shortness.

Still deep in thought, mr. Dolan abruptly stopped walking, making my body collide with his.

He looked over his shoulder, chuckled and had the audacity to smirk.

Holy coconutpie.

Such small action and he has me all tingly. What the heck? He's my damn teacher.

A hot one

What?! Yup, I just thought he's hot. He is. And mysterious. Kinda creepy. He's giving me heebie jeebies. But there's more to him. And I'm really curious.

Me, being me, didn't notice that we were already in a room. It looked like an office, but more cozy. He probably spends most of his days here. He's a teacher after all.

It was a dim looking room. Kinda. There wasn't much sunlight in here. And I like it. I prefer it that way, it's more calming.

The room was quite spacious. It had a long office desk with only one chair.

That's gonna be a problem...

On the end of the table was a computer and a printer beside it. The floor was covered in huge-like carpet, so you barely make any sound as you're walking. I don't know if that's good or not.

The room, wich I'll now call 'the office' also had a big, comfy-looking sofa with a small table in front of it. On the right, there was a modern fireplace, wich had mr. Dolan setting it up.

I forgot he was here too.

And on the left, was a wall, full with books. It was like a small, little library. This wall has won my heart. I love reading. I always wanted to write, but didn't find the courage.

I turned around, only to find mr. Dolan already staring at me. He had beautiful eyes, that were holding a lot of secrets. I could tell. And I'm eager to know them. To break this staring competition, I cleared my throat.

"You have a lovely home, mr. Dolan" I complimented.
"Thank you, and please, call me Grayson"
Phew, I felt realy uncomfortable calling him 'mr. Dolan'. 'Grayson' suits him better.

I nod my head in understantement. He smiles and I swear my heart skipped a beat. I blushed and he laughed lightly. I thought I heard him muttering something like 'so cute' or something, but my head was probably playing tricks on me.

"Well then, let's get to work shall we?"

"We shall"

Lolool I feel so weird writing this

Did you like it?

Please give me feedback, cuz I'm desperate

A/n
Sorry for not updating.
Thank you for taking your time to time to read my story I don't know why you did but thank you. Also sorry about making this chapter short it's not like anyone is reading my book anyways. Read, vote, comment, share-whatever you want to
Gotta Zayn🏃