I'm what?

Percy P.O.W

Could my day get any better (Could you hear the irony), veal first I found out that my girlfriend cheated on me, with my new found half brother, Jake. That isn’t fun, and then my father said “You are no longer a son of mine.” So here I am alone, without family. Did I forget to tell you that my mother and Paul are expecting, and don’t want me any were near them.

“Son”

What? Did he just say son? But I’m the son of Poseidon, am I not? I look at the man there spoke, he look like…me. I could not believe my eyes then the man step out from the shadow. We could be twins if not for the eyes, mine look like the sea, while his look like the universe where in there.   

“What do you mean, I’m the son of Poseidon.”

He looks amused, when I spoke. Like I had said a joke or something, writhe I harden.

“No my boy, you are my son. You are the son of Chaos, the creator of the world. And you are a primordial god, and immortal.”

I just look at him whit my mouth open, I was what?

“You are a god!”

Wait did he just read my mind?

“Yes I did”

He was laughing, and it came to me. How did he get Poseidon to believe I was his son?  

“Simple I just put the mist on him, not even you’re mother new the truth. And I also but a sea on your power, so you didn’t destroy the planet.”

I gave it a lot of thought, and then took my decision.

“When do we leave dad?”

He looks glad, happy that I called him ‘dad’ and it feels good.

“Now, come son.”

I followed him to my new life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When we arrived, I had to say ‘WOW’, it was amazing. It was a gigantic palace, bigger than Olympic. With says a lot. There was a lot of people there, there all knelt down when they so dad and I.

“People, this is my long lost son Percy. He is my heir, prince of the void, the second most powerful being in the universe and a primordial god. May you love and worship him.”

They all got up and look at me funny before shouting.

“Long live the king, long live the prince.”

And that was just weird, now I was a prince.