We are what?

Percy P.O.W

5.000 years later

“PERCY GETS YOUR ASS OUT HERE!!”

Luke was shouting so loud that I fall out of bed. It didn’t really hurt, because I’m a god. Bianca was also fallen out of the bed, we both looks at each other smiling. Bianca and I had been married in about 1.000 years already, and we loved it. Luke and Zoe were also married, and had been a little longer than us.

“Luke shot up”

I didn’t yell, because I’m not a morning person. But I figured that if Luke took the chance to wake me up, it must be important.

“COMING”

I flipped my finger, and the close was on. I kissed Bianca and left. On my way to my office I so a lot of people, all bowing to me. Even after I had told them not to, but after a couple of years I had gotten used to it.

When I got inside my office I could feel something wasn’t right, mostly because father was there.

“What’s going on?”

I was curious, and I could feel it wasn’t good news.

“You’re going to earth to help the gods, defeat Gaea and Kronos.”

And with that my day was destroyed. I could see Luke and Zoe back off, the last time I was mad I had blown up 15 planets. And that was self control, I controlled myself and said.

“Fine, but dad can I kill the gods if they make me mad?”

Zoe and Luke just look amused, they knew I could do it.

“Sure but ask me first”

I got Bianca and then we went to chaos, so that we could go to Olympus.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When we arrived at Olympus, the gods were augmenting. There was only one different, Poseidon was were Zeus used to sit and Athenna were Hera used to sit.

“HEY!!”

The gods gave us there attention, and I could see how they went from rage to… fear. I could feel Bianca hold my hand and Zoe and Luke behind me.

“I’m Percy, son of Chaos, prince of the Void and Primordial god of friendship, loyalty, power and betrayed ones. I’m also the second most powerful being in the universe.”

The gods look at me like I was crazy, and started to laugh.