What but you are dead!!

Percy P.O.W

I fowled dad, to a big rom. With I gauss is the throne room, at the end of the room was to thrones. One, a little bigger than the other.

“That my son is you’re throne.”

He pointed at the smaller one, with was bigger than even the gods’ thrones.

“Nice”

Was all I could get out. My dad just smiled before hugging me, with felt so good. I was finally with someone who wanted me.

I was in my own thought to someone knocks at the door.

“Ah, they are here. Son I have a little surprise for you, COME IN.”

He yelled the last part, and in came three persons I never expected to see again.

“Zoe, Luke, Bianca.”

I shouted their names when I sour them, and began running over to them. I hugged them one by one, so glad to see them.

“Percy, but how?”

They said it at the exact same time, with made me smile. I was about to say something when my dad, began talking.

“Percy my son, this is your personal guard. They will make sure you are safe all the time. Luke, Zoe, Bianca this is my son and heir Percy. You three will be protecting him, from today on.”

I look at my dad like he was crazy, my what? Guard, I had a guard? And there was dead friends in it? Zoe, Bianca and Luke looks just as weird in there expression. Well when they were alive I wasn’t the son of Chaos.

“Come now son, we have to unlock you’re power. You three wait here!”

I followed my father, in to a little room. Where I placed his hand on my head and said in my head.

This is going to hurt a little

Well a little was a under stayed mend, it hurt a lot!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I woke up I could feel the power, I could feel I was no longer mortal. I was a god, a primordial god.