Prologue

“Leo!” screamed Samantha, picking up her bag and the other essentials while putting them in the car. He was late again, like always. Honestly he took more time than any girl in the world to get ready and packed. Plus they were going on the trip for only a week. Sam wondered what was taking him so long.

Upstairs, Leo was trying his best to look as presentable as possible, all the while making it seem a bit subtle. He always found it annoying if his hair was not sticking the way he wanted it to other than the time Sam ruffled it up, he never set it straight after that, ever.

He grabbed his backpack and rushed down to see Sam pacing in front of the loaded car. Wasn’t he supposed to load it? Oh never mind, thought Leo, She did half of the things he was supposed to do and vice-versa. For example, Sam was the one with the bad temper, which was clearly brimming to her peak point, ready to burst. He gave her a quick peck and ran to load his things.

“I am so sorry I’m late Sam”, said Leo facing her. She stood on her tip toes and kissed his forehead, ruffling his hair. “It’s okay”. All the effort wasted, but atleast she’s not angry anymore; thought Leo. This was it. They were ready to go. The roar of the engine seemed to bring them out of oblivion and making them feel the adrenaline pumping through their veins.

Sometimes, spending time with the ones we love is a good way of discovering who we truly are. This time, Leo and Sam were going to live all those memories again till the trip came to an end, the end of a new start.