Chapter 3- Love At First Sight

Prod's POV

Whoa. That girl Lolz, she's real pretty. I think I have a crush already. What if she don't accept it? If she does accept it, it's probably gonna be the best day of my ongoing life. Might as well ask her2 see what she says.

Prince's POV

Oh my word. I've never seen a girl as beautiful as DeeDee. I already feel like I wanna ask her out 4 the first time. I wonder if she says yes. Mainly 'cos of my cuteness! Anyway, I'll concentrate on girls for now cos..

Lolz's POV

I caught Prod making a cute face at me. It seemed as when I looked at him, he was looking at me. But we both turned around and pretended we weren't really..you know!

DeeDee's POV

Prince keeps looking at me with this mischevious look on his face. I can tell he's up 2 summat 'cos of his faces.

*Prince-Princeton. Prod-Prodigy*

Prod - Maybe we should go 2 the chippy 4 some food.

Prince- Yeah, good idea! C'mon!

When everyone stood up, Ray and Roc were still there lounging on the sofa.

Everyone- You coming or not? Jinx! Padlock Jinx!

We all walked out of the room. All we could hear were Roc and Ray arguing.Everyone sighed, ignored them and passed by. They were still arguing. I couldn't hold it any more.

L- STOP IT!!!!!!!!!

Finally, they stopped arguing.  'Thankyou!' I added. We went 2 the chippy just like a big family. Me and Prod held hands, went over 2 the place 2 order food and asked everyone what they wanted. The food was better than I imagined! Soon, it was 8:05 and our fave show was just 'bout 2 start. It took 2 hours. After that, I showed Prod 2 my room and DeeDee showed Prince 2 her room.

Lolz's POV

Prod kept on touching my back, scraping down it, onto my legs and started the lip soother. It felt tickly and kept on sliding into the duvet.

Prod's POV

Lolz is making me comfortable like I was when I were a baby. It feels tingly doing it again. I started the lip soother on her.