Chapter 4- First Date

Lolz's POV

When I woke up and nearly got out, Prod pulled me back on and looked at me with a grin on his face. We both did ' lip soothing' on each other. After that, he asked me on a date! Obviously, I accepted it. I said 2 him ' Won't be long' and went 2 shower.

Prod's POV

Lolz woke up and nearly got out of bed but I pulled her back on and we both started 'Lip Soothing' each other. I asked her on a first date and she was even happier than when she first saw me in life. She hopped into the shower and I waited in the bed-room.

DeeDee's POV

I woke up and Prince was already awake. He said he had some news to tell. I asked what it was and he said if we could go on a date. I obviously said yes, and he smiled.

No-one's POV

Lolz met Prod downstairs showered and started 2 make breakfast. Meanwhile, Prince and DeeDee are on the staircase kissing.

Prod whispered into my ear.

Prod- We're going 2 The Grand Buffet at 2:00.

L- Ok, thanks.

D- Hey, where are Ray and Roc?

Just then there was a thud. Everyone ran upstairs 2 see what it was. It was Roc and Ray fighting!

Prod, L, D, and Prince- When will u ever learn 2 respect each other!?

Ray and Roc- I'm not gonna respect him until he respects ME!

Everyone sighed and went downstairs including Ray and Roc.Prod checked the time and it was 1:48. 

Prod- C'mon we gotta leave.

L- Why?

Prod- 4 our date!

L- Oh! 

Prince and DeeDee followed me and Prod.

L- Look after the room!

Prince- Keep it tidy!

We all left the hotel.

Prod- Where u going? 

Prince- Date. What 'bout u?

Prod- Same.

L-Taxi!

D- Taxi! 

Taxi Driver- Where u going?

L- The Grand Buffet, please.

TD-Ok! Jump in! 

*2 mins later*

Prod- Cheers, mate.

TD- Happy 2 help! 

We walked 2 the front entrance and pushed the door open. There were tables stacked high with food on the top.

Prod- Why don't u sit down and I'll get the food.

L- Ok, if u want it like that!

I sat down and one min later food arrived.

L- Thanks!

Prod- No prob.

*1 hour later*

Prod- Do u think we should go?

L- Yeah, I do, actually.

*At home* 

L- Hi guys!

Prince,DeeDee, Roc and Ray- Hiya.

D-How did it go?

Prod&L- Fine!