Chapter 2- OMG!!!

So, we went out of the hotel and all we could see were millions of people everywhere. Me and DeeDee were already hypnotised into the world. I saw a shop called ' Trend 4 Beauty' in posh writing. We walked into the shop. 

L- Ooh la laa! Sweet!

D- Cool! Never seen a shop like this!

Just then,  we heard a voice that sounded much like a cowboy.

Shopkeeper- That's because  don't like ma shop messy! Now, u here 2 buy summat, or u just here 4 the fun of it?

Both- Erm.. we're here 2 buy clothes.

Shopkeeper- Good! 'Cos u better not be stealin'!

She walked off. We looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and went 2 look 4 some clothes. I could NOT take my eyes off the clothes. It was like I'd been captivated by the the clothings! I picked a few and when I met back with DeeDee, she had picked a few.

Shopkeeper- £9.98!

I gave her the money, money ,money! It was a £10.00 note. In return, she gave us each 1p. We turned around with our clothing and money, and walked out. 

On the way, the most un- expected thing happened. When we were walking back 2 our room, 4 boys were standing in front of the hotel door. It was MB! On the outer us, we were speechless and didn't know what 2 say. Deep down inside, we were doing a happy dance called ' Snoopy Happy Dance.' In we went with them.