Chapter Twenty-Five

kinda smutty?

"I feel like something is wrong," Namjoon mumbled, as he paced in front of his and Yoongi's keyboard, "Something is really wrong right now."

"I feel it too," Yoongi said, his leg bouncing up and down, his hands squeezing a stress ball.

Just before Namjoon could say something, a nearly petrified Jungkook ran into the room, startling both Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Hyung," He whispered, before collapsing.

"Jungkook!" Both men exclaimed, rushing towards him.

As Yoongi ran downstairs to fetch Jin, Namjoon remained next to the youngest, examining his pale skin and zombie-like aura in general. Hell, his eye bags were deeper than Yoongi's by this point.

"What did you do to yourself, Kookie?" Namjoon whispered softly, running his hands through the younger's shiny strands, his dyed yet soft locks easily parting as Namjoon's nimble fingers carded through his hair, "You must be really scared. But it's okay. We're here."

"Move out of the way, quickly," Jin ordered, as he barged into the room, dabbing Jungkook's face with a wet cloth, "It's most probably stress. But I'm pretty sure that it's both fear, sadness and stress. His skin is so pale..." He trailed off, rubbing his temples in confusion.

A few seconds passed, and Jin turned to his two friends, "Something is definitely wrong here. Didn't you guys notice how shifty he was yesterday? He had left around lunchtime, too."

"I honestly thought he needed some air, with Hoseok and everything." Namjoon commented, "But seeing him like this makes me think otherwise. Didn't he bring clothes and food with him?"

"Yes, he did." Yoongi confirmed, "Maybe he was planning to run away? And then, maybe he was triggered by something."

"No, I don't think so," RM furrowed his brows, "You don't think he went to see his mother? That kid has somewhat of a soft spot for her."

Jin sighed, "This is too much thinking for me. Do you think there's still some booze left?"

"There's probably no more left, huh? Its been, what, four-five months? We gotta buy some."

As the two other men in the room stared at him, Yoongi groaned, "Oh, fuck me. I'm not buying again."

Around thirty minutes later, Yoongi runs into the house, panting heavily.

"Got the favorites," He winked, beginning to list off what he bought, "Soju for Hope, vodka for Taehyung, beer for you, Namjoon, wine for Jimin, whiskey for Jin and Kookie, and a milkshake for me."

"Milkshake?" Jin scoffed, "Tough and mighty Min Yoongi, drinking a milkshake."

"One person has to keep everyone in check, don't they?" Yoongi smirked, "Especially when I'm drinking with two lightweights."

"Hey!" Jin exclaimed, "Don't be mean to Joonie."

"Thanks, hon'." Namjoon grins, reaching for the beer.

"Fuck it, I give up." Suga exclaimed, as the drunk and extremely touchy couple continued to make out on the couch, Jin on Namjoon's lap.

Namjoon smirked into the kiss, as Yoongi exits the kitchen. He stands, Jin's legs easily aiding their situation as of now, and Namjoon switches their sign to 'COOK IS BUSY'. It had been a gag gift from Taehyung a few years back, and they had never really used it much.

Soon enough, Jin is sandwiched between the hard wall and Namjoon's hard-on and their kisses get more sloppy and desperate.

"'Joon, 'Joon, make me c-cum," He mumbled between kisses, and Namjoon begins sucking and licking Jin's neck, finding his sensitive spot almost immediately. Namjoon's hands untangle themselves from Jin's locks, instead palming Jin's erection through sweatpants.

"Can you cum just like this? The kids would be coming back from school any time soon," Namjoon's words are alarmingly sweet, as if he was a father of children, but his voice made Jin get harder.

"O-oh. I can."

Namjoon showed off his charming grin, and Jin was taking back everything he said about being the most handsome.

"Fucking Christ, Jin, are you not wearing underwear?"

"Is that even a question, Joon? I don't, usually. It's not really noticeable, though. My sweaters are long."

Namjoon laughed softly, pulling Jin's sweats just low enough to expose his member, before circling his thumb around the slit.

"Ah, Joon," Jin moaned lowly, and as Namjoon's pace sped up, his moans got breathier, and slightly louder, "Oh my god,"

The younger stops teasing, deciding to spit on his palm and properly pumps the older, thumb brushing lightly over his slit.

"Joon," Jin moaned ,"Oh fuck-" He releases a white liquid all over Namjoon's shirt, "Sorry."

"It's fine," Namjoon grinned, pulling Jin's pants back up for him, since Jin was probably still a bit sensitive, "It's only a shirt, it's good."

The clear substance begins to dry, turning into a tacky white which was similar to glue.

"Love you, Namjoon."

"And I love you, Seokjin hyung."

(i kennat believe i published that bc i write a lot but i never published theseesedhxhdbd rip)

(also, theres no key in the hole lmao)

"Tell me what happened, Kook," Hoseok begged, holding onto the youngest boy's hand like it was his only source of life, "Please? We are all very worried."

Jungkook remains silent, fiddling with his fingers. His eyes become focused and unfocused again, and they stay wide open.

"Jungkookie?" Hoseok tries again.

"Seagully?" Hoseok says finally, using the name little Minyoung chanted all the time so many years back, "Seagully, please talk to us. If not all of us, then just me."

Jungkook looked up tearfully, "Hyung, it was too scary. So, so scary. I can't close my eyes! Without seeing--"

He looks down, his lips trembling.

"Can you sleep with me, Hopie Hyungie?"

"Of course, Kookie."

After all, Jungkook hadn't slept the past two days since whatever incident happened.

"Hobi hyungie," Jungkook mumbles, rubbing his  cheeks all over his hyung's arms and shoulders, "Hobi Hobi,"

"No, Hopie."

Jungkook shook his head as he snuggled further into Hoseok's embrace.

"Hobi Hyungie."

"Hobi Hyungie," Hoseok sighed, running a hand through the sleeping youngest's hair.

Hoseok found it kinda annoying but still kinda cute whenever Jungkook got tired, because his sense would disappear. His normal personality disappears in favor of sleep.

Soon enough, soft snores entered the silence of the room.

"That right there, is what I call cute as fuck." Taehyung commented.

"This right here," Jimin comments, placing his hand under Taehyung's chin, "Is what I call what the fuck."

"And you, my darling, are hot as fuck." Taehyung purrs, letting his hands rub circles onto Jimin's torso.

"Can you not be so disgusting for at least a second?" Yoongi groaned.

"Nope," They answered in unison.

this was supposed to be longer but -peachescream- is my hoe and she wanted a chapter quicker~ this for you babygirl❤