First impressions (Sciassc)

Scott's first day of college will always be one to remember, one he'll never forget - not even if he tried.

Walking around the college trying to locate room seventeen on the west side's hall, Scott managed to drop some of his belongings on the floor and obviously it had to be the box with his laptop in it. Scott let out a distressed moan as he bent down to pick up his, hopefully not too badly damaged, laptop. As he reaches out to his laptop, unexpectedly his hand reaches another hand that wasn't his own. His cheeks blossom a vibrant pink as his touch accidentally lingers over the stranger's palm.

"S-Sorry!" Scott throws out of his mouth. He looks over to the stranger, his bright blue eyes gazing into Scott's deep brown. The stranger has brown hair that's subtly curled and has a large toothy smile appeared on his face. His teeth are perfectly aligned, and his lips are rather pink in comparison to Scott's. Scott would be lying to himself if he didn't think the stranger was attractive, not hot or sexy but more of a cutesy kind of beautiful.

"No, No, It's alright. Let me take it." The stranger responds in a slight British accent, only adding to his attractiveness. Scott nibbles his lower lip slightly to hold in a nervous smile, and he nods in response to the stranger. "What room are you going to? I'll walk you there."

"Room s-sevente-en." Scott mumbles out. He scrunches his face whilst the stranger isn't looking in response to his stutter. He shouldn't be feeling so nervous especially around a complete stranger. The stranger laughs and looks nervously down at the ground. Scott's apprehension and confusion increases as the stranger waits longer before informing Scott of his reason for laughter.

"Same room as me! Nice to meet you roomie. I'm Isaac." He chuckles out softly. Scott's eyes almost popped out of their sockets in disbelief.

"No way!" Scott responds. "Well I'm kind of lost anyway so I'm glad I bumped into you." He continues sheepishly.

"I could tell..." Isaac releases a short burst of laughter after his response. "It's a good thing I know where I'm going then!" Scott laughs at Isaac and follows his lead towards their room. A few minutes onwards from their encounter Scott pipes up.

"Oh and I'm Scott by the way."