He loves me he loves me not.

Scott and Isaac had already planned on going to the pier together before Danny and Ethan had said they'd come too. They didn't mind, but they kind of wanted to be alone - so they could spend some time together.

"Scott, the point is to pick up the toy not to keep dropping it!" Isaac criticized as Scott failed on the claw machine. Scott pushed Isaac gently, lingering his hand on his chest for slightly longer than he should have but Isaac didn't mind at all. In fact, Isaac enjoyed it. Isaac enjoyed how their relationship was developing and how close they've been recently. They'd be lying if they tried to deny their feelings for each other, but both parties were too nervous to admit them to the other.

Danny and Ethan on the other hand were standing at the edge of the pier - looking out onto the horizon. Their hands locked together, their chests rising and falling in synchrony. "You know, it's pretty cool that you're a werewolf. It's only slightly scary to me now." Ethan informs Danny. They both snigger together and Danny rests his head on Ethan's shoulder.

"You're pretty cool for a-" He begins before being cut off by Stiles spinning him around. Stiles has a massive grin on his face and is standing in front of his sort of sheepish boyfriend - Derek. Danny and Stiles got along a bit in school, but it was still strange for Stiles to greet him like this.

"Have you seen Scott around?" Stiles asks excitedly, his hand locked with his partner's. Danny leads him towards Isaac and Scott who are still trying to get one of the toys out of the claw machine. Scott sees Stiles and leaps into his arms, for a long embrace. Both exclaim how much they missed one another, and introduced their partners. Isaac was deeply jealous of the bond Scott and Stiles shared but swallowed the green eyed monster back down.

Throughout the rest of the evening the three couples all spend time together, playing games on the pier, getting some food together and going for a stroll on the beach whilst the sea lapped at their feet. Stiles and Derek spent a lot of their time holding hands, stopping to embrace and talking to each other and to Scott. Much to Isaac's dismay, they spent some time together but Scott was focused on Stiles. They managed to talk still however, and Scott even slipped his arm around Isaac's taller frame for a few minutes. The touch was electric to Isaac. Ethan and Danny both made jokes, and laughed together about their first encounter with the whole wolf revealing. At the end of the night Danny laid an eager kiss on Ethan's cheek, who only smiled and continued walking to catch up with the others.