Chapter 8

"I think we should activate our social medias again." Matt said.

"What about Cameron?" I asked

"We can get him to get his shit together, and try and do what he loves again, what else?" Taylor stated.

To be honest I didn't think it was the greatest idea. I mean I deactivated for a reason, & they just decided not to go online anymore.

"Ehh I'll think about it." I said creating a pros and cons list in my head

"Shouldn't you guys text the Cameron guy & tell him where you're at?" I asked them thinking about it.

If this guy did have mood swings then he would probably be pissed right now.

"Na-" Matt was about to answer when Taylor's phone went off.

"Uh, Hello?" Taylor said.

"Where the fuck did you take her.." Was all you heard as Taylor got screamed at.

*Cameron's POV*

"Where did you take her Caniff, I swear to god if you're going with your fucking plan i'll find you and stab you right in the fucking throat." I said practically screaming at him.

"Chill" Taylor said laughing,

"Why would you care you hate her don't you?" he said adding.

Did I? Ever since that day since I tried sneaking into that "party" and I got locked with her everything's different.

That kiss.

" You can't just handle me by yourself you know." I said standing up. Later to find out she could handle me by herself.

"Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I'm weak." She said rolling her eyes.

She can defend herself. Perfect.

"Yes it does" I said walking towards her. Leaving a couple of inches away from each other.

"No it doesn't." She hissed.

"Yes because girls alway think a guy likes them, that's their weak spot. Or they get brainwashed easier, they are also more sensible for certain topics." I said playing with a loose strand of her hair.

"Don't fucking touch me!" She basically screamed.

"See, all this is playing around in your head." I said bitting my bottom lip. Nice going Cameron.

"You never answered my question." She said walking backwards, away from me.

"I never said I was going to answer it." I said trapping her.

"Then you aren't leaving." She said meeting his gaze.

"Or am I?" I said leaning in and kissing her.

Idiot. That's what I am, okay maybe all this the fight with the the jack guy was all for a freaking reason.

"Cameron!" I heard Taylor yell on the phone.

"What?" I said calmer than I did earlier.

"Your bipolar is showing." Taylor chuckled.

"Don't mention it, I'll be going back to Los Angeles tonight." I said and hung up.

Time to clear things up with one person first.

(Sorry it's short I'll try to make the next one longer!)