The day it began

Disclaimer: the first few chapters suck bc when I started this i sucked at writing so I'm sorry lol.

It was 6:00 am in the cloud 9 superstore. I unfortunately had to open up on Wednesday becuse Dina doesn't want to be alone with Garret or Mateo every morning.
Dina was out in produce checking for bugs in case someone let some go roaches in the eggs the day before and I was walking to the break room to unlock it. I walk past Glenn's office and into another room. A man with a black mask is rummaging through drawers.
Hey!! I yell at him. He turns around a bit scared. What are you doing? I ask.
Nothing. He replied. You got a gun?
I stuttered. Uhhhh.... He took that as a no and began to get up. I took my hand and made a finger gun under my coat. He smirked and pushed pass me with an excuse me. So I stepped over. I realized he was escaping, so I screamed for help and he turned around and charged at me. He had a small knife with him and he stabbed my hand. I fought back and kicked him to the ground. Dina ran over and put him in hand cuffs. Where did you get those so fast???? I asked.
I'm prepared! She screamed at me. The man was in handcuffs and soon the police arrived. Dina helped me put a bandage over my entire hand to make sure the large cut would heal. Soon it was 7:30 am and everyone else came in for our daily meeting in the break room. Glenn came up to me and the room went silent. Glenn hugged me and said its okay. I was protecting cloud 9.
Dina told everyone what happened. I scanned the room for Amy but i didn't see her. 5 minutes before work started she ran up to me and hugged me out of no where. Sorry I was late glenn. Traffic was insane today. That's alright. He replied with a warm smile.
She hugged me again. Although this time was tighter. She looked at me and said "I heard what had happened" she looked at my hand and she got really sad. I'm so happy your okay. She hugged me again. She went to sit down after. Everyone in the room except me and Amy was smirking and silently looking at me. Winking. Trying not to laugh. Then Mateo opened his mouth. "Oh my god. Why don't you two just bang already?!"
I was blushing. Amy was mad. Everyone else was laughing. I got out of there and left. Garret followed me out.

Hey dude. You okay?
Do I look okay? I replied
Look its all just a joke.
But its not!! I looked around to see if anyone else was secretly listening.
The problem is. I really do like..... I really do love Amy.
Garret was shocked for some reason.
Woah woah woah. He said. Back up
Yeah I love her.
But she's with Adam?!
Aren't they in counseling? I asked
Yeah. You might have a chance. I promise I will help you win the girl.
Really??? I asked.
Yeah. But you have to stop using moisturizer in the men's bathroom
That's not me. I lied
That's Mateo not me!
Garret stared at me as if to say "bitch please"
Fine. I'll stop using it.
Well ... One good thing came out of getting stabbed in the hand.
I'm gonna get Amy.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!! I ship Jonah and amy so much!! Don't worry it won't just be them the entire time. You'll see more relationships too 😏

Bye!! - your favorite pesk