Chapter 2

My cat Oliver woke me up with his tail. He was rubbing it on my nose. I heard him purring, and lifted my head up too look at him. I rubbed his head "hi, honey man." I smiled. I played with his tail for a little while, then decided I should probably get up. It was already 7:00pm. I slept for over 4 hours. I got up and walked over to my dresser and put on a pair of grey sweat pants. I then walked to my closet and put on a grey Under Armor hoodie. Oliver sat by my feet and purred. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch, turning on Oliver's favorite movie: Bug's Life. I've never seen a cat get so riled up over the television. It was cute. About 30 minutes passed & I decided to drive into town to get Taco Bell. I was hungry but didn't feel like cooking anything.

I went into town got my Taco Bell and headed back home. As I was on the road there was this black car that kept following close behind me. "Who is that?" I said to myself while looking into the mirror. I didn't think much of it. I pulled into my apartment parking lot and got out. I locked my car, and started heading inside. I felt like I was being followed, but in New York City the best thing you can do is just walk fast and pray no ones behind you, I picked up the pace and reached the lobby, and walked up the stairs to my apartment. I walked in and closed the door behind me & locked it. "Shew." I thought to myself as I walked into the kitchen. I put my food & drink down, then my purse and keys. I sat down at the table and began eating. I got a chicken quesadilla & a Baja Blast. I heard a knock at the door. it was almost 8:15 now, who could be at my home this late? I opened my door and the next thing that happened I never would've expected.