Introduction/ Author's Note

Okay, so this whole thing is probably going to be really random. Then again, I'm a really random person. I have been told many times (I'm going to act like two times is "many times") that my personality is a lot like Hange.

Anyway... I'm just doing this because I really love this ship and I pray one day that it will become cannon, so that I'll be able to sleep peacefully at night. The only actual cannon in the SNK/AOT universe is Ymir x Historia/Christa, and Ymir is dead, so....

Also, I know that there will be some Ereri shippers who will come here, either because they want to try and wreak havoc on the Levihan ship or because they want to see how awesome us Levihan shippers are, or because they actually ship both.

I have no problem with the last two, but please be mindful of the title. If you don't like Levihan, please don't come here my friend. Your sinking Ereri ship is waiting for you at the docks. Board it and drown. JUST KIDDING!!! I used to ship Ereri too until I realized the whimsical-ness of the Levihan universe.

SOOOOOOO.... I dedicated this whole entire story thingy because if you're a levihan shipper and you just feel down that in the recent manga that Levi and Hange still haven't gotten married and have children... I hope this will cheer you up.

So I guess in conclusion I'm trying to say this is a cute little package to keep the flame for levihan alive in your hearts.

(I also wanted to say that I wanted no hate for this, but I know that when people say that they always get hate, so... *arms open wide and in defiant B-Boy stance* bring it on haters!)

Also on a side note/heads up, I'm going to update this pretty randomly

Also on a side note/heads up, I'm going to update this pretty randomly. I could post daily for a couple days and be MIA for like...only the Levihan gods know. So... yeah.

ANYWAY LOVE YOU ALL MY FELLOW SHIPPERS :)