6

(No one pov)

Bellamy came out to talk to Murphy "Murphy stop this," Bellamy said, and he walked up to him. Murphy steps back a little without saying anything, Bellamy started walking away. That's when Murphy picks up a peace of wood and hits bellamy in the back of his head. Murphy and his friends ran to the tent, but they didn't see anyone there. "YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM US... WE WILL FIND YOU, " he yelled out before him and his friends ran in the woods to track them.

(Octavia Pov)

I went to look after Y/N, as Clarke is saving a little girl from being killed by Murphy. I sat there thinking about what Monty said a week ago. As I was thinking, I thought that I had heard a mumble. After a while, that mumble became louder. I was deep in thought, I didn't realize that Y/N was awake. I got interrupted by a hand touching my hand. I looked up, and I saw Y/N smiling at me. "Hey," I whispered. "Hey," she said in a weak voice, she lets go of my hand.

I look down, missing the feeling of her hand on mine. "I'm glad you're awake, we all really miss you, oh and Jasper alive," I told her."That's good, and I missed you guys too," she said. I smiled down at her "Hey no more saving people, I don't like to see you hurt like this," I admit. "I don't know if I can promise that because there's going to be a lot of that down here, you know," she told me with a smile. "Just promise me you won't," I said. "Ok, fine, I promise," she smiled as she said that.

I leaned down to hug her softly, and she smiled, tightening her grip. "Hey, I will be right back, I'm going to go get you some water for you," I told her, she nods her head. I quickly went to go get some water. As I was walking back to Y/N. Clarke and them came back. Clarke came up to me. "How's Y/N?" she asked me. "She awake, I came to get her some water," I said as I held up the cup of water. We walked back, and when we got there, I handed Y/N her water. Clarke was all over her check if she was ok.

(Y/N Pov)

I was supposed to get some rest to heal up, but I couldn't. I was still awake thinking about what Octavia said earlier. I heard people talking outside, so I got up. A rush of pain went through my body, causing me to cry out in pain. I slowly made my way outside. I saw that everyone was looking up, so I did too. There was a ship coming down. But it was coming down fast, though. Then everyone started getting ready to go. But bellamy told everyone that we were going to go in the morning.

Something was off about this whole thing. I saw Bellamy walk out of his tent with his bag. "I thought he said we were going to go in the morning... Bellamy, what the hell are you up to? " I thought to myself. I started following him, and he made his way out of the camp. "Y/N... Y/N, where are you going?" Octavia asked as she ran up to me. "To follow someone," I said as I continued to walk out of camp, but Octavia stopped me.

"We can't go. Bellamy told everyone that we were going to go in the morning, " Octavia said. I turn to look at her "ya I know, but then why did he just leave?" I asked her. "What are you talking about, bellamy? Is in his tent," she said. "Well his not there. He just left, and I'm gonna follow him because he's hiding something from us," I said, pointing to the direction he went. "No, I'll go. You're still hurt, and I'm not going to let you get hurt again, so stay here. I'm going to find him," she said.

"Wait, no way, I'm letting you go alone, not when it's dark, I coming with you," I demanded. She came up to me, she grabbed my hand, and held it. I looked to see her intertwined our hands together. "I'm going to be find him, I'll be fine, I promise," she said softly, and she rubbed her thumb on of my hand. "Monty grab Y/N and don't let her get out of here, got it." he nodded and grabbed my arm.

"What are you going to do?" he asked her. "To see what my brother is doing," she said. She let's go of my hand. "No, let me go," I yelled, trying to get out of his grip, but his grip had gotten stronger from keeping me from leaving. She ran off as I watched until I couldn't see her.