16

LGBTQ+ YouTubers (that I watch/used to watch) and descriptions/warnings.

• Jeydon Wale
He occasionally does gaming videos, but he mainly makes videos of him or his friends doing random challenges. He also gives updates on his life. He does cuss every once in awhile, but he usually keeps his videos PG or PG-13.

• Manny Mua
He does makeup tutorials, makeup reviews, and collabs! Warning: He cusses A LOT.

• Joey Graceffa
Joey makes lots of randoms videos. He sometimes tries things such as celebrity's favorite foods, cutting open stress toys, and dogs toys! (He gives the dog toys to his dogs Wolf, Lark, and Storm, of course.) His videos are okay for anyone ages 13 and up! He has done videos with James Charles, Manny Mua, Shane Dawson, and many more!

• Jeffree Star
He does makeup tutorials, makeup reviews, and collabs, too! He has done videos with Manny Mua, James Charles, Nickie Tutorials, Adore Delano, Laganja Estranga, Alyssa Edwards, Shane Dawson, and many more! (I really hope he can do a video with Farrah Moan soon!)
Warning: He cusses a lot as well.

• Tyler Oakley
Tyler discusses current events, does tags, occasionally rants, and he reacts to things. He has done 2 or 3 videos with Dan Howell. He has been on Ellen twice! He usually doesn't cuss in his videos, but I know he did when he talked about the 2016 presidential election.

• Ricky Dillon
(I haven't watched his videos in forever, woops.)
He usually makes vlogs, reviews, or music related videos. He's very nice and worth watching! He usually does not cuss. (But I haven't watched his videos in over 1 year. That could've changed.)

• Thomas Sanders
You may know him from Vine. He does challenges, things with the Sanders Sides, and occasional music things. His videos are great for all ages!

• JayyVon Monroe
He mainly makes music related music and/or makeup tutorials. What he says can be offensive and blunt, but he is a sassy dude. He's hilarious, too. He does cuss a lot and he used to be in the band, Blood on the Dance Floor.

• WhatIsALiv
She usually makes videos about her life or she rants. I haven't watched her videos very long. I just discovered her about a month ago. I do not believe she cusses, but as most YouTubers do, she may.

• shep689
RJ and Will usually do vlogs and reviews. They usually do not cuss and are very entertaining to watch. They also have a dog named Dobby! c:

• Superfruit
A collab channel with Scott & Mitch from the a capella group, Pentatonix!
They do random challenges, song covers, voice their weekly obsessions, and much more! They have done videos with Tyler Oakley.
They do cuss occasionally, but it is usually censored.

• Shane Dawson
HE IS HILARIOUS!
He usually does challenges, makes conspiracy theories, tries foods, and occasionally does makeup. He has done videos with Jeffree Star, Manny Mua, and Joey Graceffa. He cusses a lot. Wear headphones/buds if you watch his videos.
(I learned that the hard way...)

• CrankThatFrank
Yes, he is LGBT+. He is bisexual! He came out a couple years ago.
He usually makes videos relating to the bands/music artists My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, Twenty One Pilots, and Melanie Martinez. He cusses quite a bit... He has done videos with Social Repose, and Johnnie Guilbert.

• BryanStars
Yes, he is LGBT+ as well. He came out as gay a few years ago. He makes music related videos, try not to sing challenges, reviews, and theories. He does cuss a bit. He has done videos with Johnnie Guilbert, Jordan Sweeto, Jeydon Wale, Kyle David Hall, Alex Dorame, Shannon Taylor, Social Repose, Unicorns Killed My Girlfriend, and many other "emo" YouTubers!

• Garret Watts
I don't know if I spelled his name correctly, but oh well. You may know him from Shane Dawson's videos! He does a little bit of everything including challenges, storytimes, and collabs. He also has a "son" named Benjamin that he carries around... I say his videos are PG or PG-13.

• kovu is a unicorn
Kovu mainly does vlogs, updates, (occasionally) things involving music, and videos to help transmasculine individuals. His videos are good for all ages.

• WOWPresents
It is a collab channel with everyone's favorite queens! (Such as Trixie Mattel, Alyssa Edwards, Katya Zamolodchikova, Alyssa Edwards, Bianca Del Rio, Raven, Raja Gemini, Bob the Drag Queen, Tempest Dujour, Mrs. Kasha Davis, The Boulet Brothers, Latrice Royale, Jiggly Caliente, and many more!) It includes the series UNHhhh, Fashion Photo Ruview, RuPaul's Drag Race: Untucked, makeup transformations/tutorials, Be$tie$ for Ca$h, Brother$ for Ca$h, Couple$ for Ca$h, and Bro'Laska.
There's quite a bit of cussing on there...
(You can probably tell that I watch this channel A LOT.)