28

Tips on Finding a Name:

So, are you sick of your dead name, and desperately need to find a new one? That's hard, isn't it? Well, struggle no more! Your pal, Danny is here to help!

As most of us know, a name is important. It's what people will refer to you as. That's why it can be stressful to find a new one. It took me months to find my name. Here's how I did it:

1. Think of a favorite celebrity.
It could be a musician, artist, chef, actor, YouTuber, or any other celebrity! Remember: Rename yourself after them, don't take their personality.

2. Go to a website dedicated to names.
Some great ones are https://www.behindthename.com/ and http://www.sheknows.com/baby-names . They tell the meaning of the name, and which gender is usually named this. But, almost all names are unisex, so don't let that factor mess with you too much.

For example, I know of a male celebrity named Ashley and a female celebrity named Noah.
(But, if  you want people to assume your gender as soon as they hear your name, you may want to pick gender specific bame.)

3. Ask your parents/guardians.
Ask them: "What did you want to name me if I was a boy/girl?" You may  like the name!

4. Think of a movie/book character.
Are they strong? Are they someone to look up to? If so, would you like to have the same name as them?
(Kovu is a unicorn did this! He chose the name Kovu since Kovu from The Lion King is a very strong individual.)

5. Ask a sibling (or siblings) and/or friends.
Write down some names that you love. Give the list to someone who supports you, and tell them to circle names they think would sound right for you. Only put names you love a lot! If you don't, they may pick your least favorite name.
(I did this! It REALLY helped!)

I really hope this helps someone! If it does, please tell me! If you have a friend struggling with this at the moment, share this with them. We all need to be happy.

 We all need to be happy

To help you be happy, have some memes

To help you be happy, have some memes. :P