Chapter One: Good Morning

Ashton's POV

"Wake up." I hear whispered soothingly in my ear. I grumble and turn in my bed. I feel a light stroke down my long hair." Wake up Ash. Its the first day." I take in. I rip the pillow tiredly out from under my head and wrap it over my head, forming my own little cave. I grunt. My blanket slowly falls off, I feel how it was lightly, yet forcefully, yanked off my once warm body.I sit up. My face forms into a cross look.

"Not fair." I mumble, Yanking at the hem of my tank top which had twisted in my sleep. My mother was hunched over my bed with a sad smile.

"Sorry, Babe. Schools very important. Now, get showered and dressed, I'll be making pancakes." She smiles. She leans in and kisses my forehead. Then exits leaving me alone in my large room . I sigh and swing my feet off the side of my bed, Letting them dangle down. I was short for they just hang from the edge. I was just barely five foot and I hated it. It make me have a slightly chunkier and more shapely body but other then that it didn't really affect anything. I slide my self down slightly so my feet clap down against the hardwood flooring. I stand up and walk down to my bathroom, Swinging open the door. I step inside and twist the red knob in my shower, Hot water spills out. I peel off my Puma shorts and red tanktop and hop into the hot blasts. As I put some Shampoo on my hand, I begin to sing.

(A/N: CAN SKIP THE LYRICS)

"All I am is a man

I want the world in my hands

I hate the beach

But I stand in California with my toes in the sand

Use the sleeves on my sweater

Lets have an adventure

Head in the clouds but my gravity centered

Touch my neck and I'll touch yours

You in those little hot waisted shorts

Oh

She knows what I think about

And what I think about

One love, two mouths

One love, one house

No shirts, no blouse

Just us, you find out

Nothing I really wanna tell you about no

'Cause it's too cold, whoa

For you here

And now

So let me hold, whoa

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

And if I may just take your breath away

I don't mind if there's not much to say

Sometimes the silence guides your mind

So move to a place so far away

The goosebumps start to raise

The minute that my left hand meets your waist

And then I watched your face

Put my finger on your tongue

'Cause you love to taste, yeah

These hearts adore

Every other beat the other one beats for

Inside this place is warm

Outside it starts to pour

Coming down

One love, two mouths

One love, one house

No shirts, no blouse

Just us, you find out

Nothing I really wanna tell you about

No no

'Cause it's too cold whoa

For you here

And now

So let me hold, whoa

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

'Cause it's too cold, whoa

For you here

And now

So let me hold, whoa

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

Whoa

'Cause it's too cold, whoa

For you here

And now

So let me hold, whoa

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

It's too cold, whoa

For you here

And now

So let me hold, whoa

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

It's too cold, it's too cold

The hands of my sweater."As I finish the song, I rinse off my body and hair. Then I turn off the hot jetting water and step out into the cold bathroom. I waddle over to my closet, Hugging my cold body. I open the door and pull out a towel and wrap it around me. Then, taking another, I wrap up my long curly hair. I walk out and then into my large closet. I take a black leather jacket with studs around the neck, a black and white tribal print crop top, black highwaisted shorts. Then walk to my belts and shoes grabbing reb converse with spikes at the toes and a skinny red belt. I put on my shirt and shorts, Then snake the belt around my waist. I throw on my jacket and the grab a pair of low cut white socks and slide them on. I shove my feet in my shoes and walk down stairs. Shaking out my hair as I remove the towel and swing it over my shoulder.

"Breakfast is ready.'' My mother smiles. My mom had sat down my baby sister in her high chair already and she had proceeded to rip up a small pancake and shove small bits into her chubby face. I smile at my sister and then sit down in my assigned chair in the kitchen. My older brother, Tate, storms down the stairs.

"I'm starving," He grumbles. Well, He wasnt really older then me. We're twins. Just 12 minutes apart.

"Good Morning to you too, Mr. Grumbles." My mother nips. She shakes her head places a plate of pancakes on the table. "Good Morning my little seniors. I'm so proud of you!" She smiles, clapping her hands together once then holding them up to her cheek, smiling. This will be the start to the rest of my life. I just hope I get all my classes with my best friend and not Lu- He who shall not be named.