Chapter Six: Returants and Mac and Cheese

*At the restaurant with Rule and Lilli

"Would you like a table?" The lady that had walked up to us ask.I jokingly shake my head.

"Nope. Floor for three please." I smirk. Lilli smacks my arm.

"Yes please." Rule laughs at The sound he probably heard and Lillis and I comments.

"Right this way." She smiles and leads us through the tables packed with family's dining. Lilli had taking control of steering Rule so he didn't whack the little children disobeying their parents with his cane by accident. Much like he did to Lillis butt.

"Here we go. The waiter will be right with you." She says placing menus on the table and leaving us to seat ourselfs. Lilli pulled out Rules chair and sat down as Rule did.

"Thank you." He smiles.

"Your welcome." She smiles back even though he can't see it.

Rule bangs his hand lightly over the table looking for the menu. He opens it and starts 'reading' it.

I look at Lilli confused and notices she shares the look. He loos up to where he thinks we are, this time he was pretty close, and pulls a straight face.

"I haven't a damn clue what this says." Rule says busting a smile Lilli laughs silently and starts to read out the menu.

*30 minutes later*

"Forks are on the table right?" Rule asks feeling around. The food was sat in front of us steaming hot.

"Yea-"

But as Rule looked, his was deep into the Mac and Cheese that radiating heat. He takes a deep sigh and take his clean hand and tried to grab a napkin but his hand lands on something much different.

Lillis hand.

Her cheeks glow as he rubs her hand trying to figure out was it was.

He pulls his hand out, and it was covered in the gooey cheese and a few piece of macaroni. He lifts his hand up to see if the unknown object was connected to anything. His hands hover around her face until his sticky hands rub against her lips . The macaroni pieces slide of in gooey clumps and down her shirt. Rule takes his hand back and the whole table goes into a deep silence.

Rule sits in a confused silence as Lillis is more of a embarassed silence. Her cheek turn pink as she picks a piece of Mac and cheese out of her bra. Time to break the tension.

"You two are just so cheesy, aren't you." I smirk and Lilli laughs. Rule continues in his deep confusion.

"What did I do?" He asks trying to looking around.

"Ooo... Nothing." I laugh.