Chapter 1 *Lost*

Chapter 1 *Lost*

Alexandria POV

Im Alexandria Dria Bates. I live in Los Angeles, California.I'm 18 Years Old and I Just graduated from highschool.I am a drug dealer following after my mom and dads legacy.My brother takes over because he was the next generation to get the trap house after my mom and dad.I live in a penthouse with my brother.

I woke up to my phone ringing and it said "My Brodie Devan"

"Ummm...Come to the trap Now!"My brother said and hung up on me.I got up did my hygiene and put on my "Bitch Im Made" sweat shirt, some khakis, and my red converse.I got in my Benz and drove to the trap.I got to the trap and went in and saw everyone in the main room wit my brother in front of them.

"Hey sissy meet the new co-owner of FNGS(Fake Niggas Get Shot)"he said as he pointed to old boy."Ok...."I said awkwardly."And....He's ur new partner"he said sinsterly smiling."U know damn well i dont need a partner"i said as i playfully slapped him."iight so yall gotta make a drop now!!"he said as he laughed from my lil slap.Me and My so called 'partner' got in the traps jeep that signals that we coming thru.We drove in silence until he broke it.

"What ur name mami"He said so sexy and i just listened hard."Alex...Ur's?" i asked looking deepily at his face as we waited on traffic."Brayson"He said.Then started driving as i sat there sleepily.Once we was there i got in there gave them the weed and they gave us the money...Simple.We got back to the car and he started drivin'."Can I have ur number or nah?" he said jokingly " Yea...Here"I said as i gave him my phone.I put my number in as "AlexBitch" and he gave me mines back and it said"BaeBray".

The Next Day........

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alex To The Side