Chapter 3 *All That Matters*

Alex POV

The Next Day.................

I was laying in my bed on Instagram looking at ratchet hoes.Then I took a selfie and said"#selfie Ratchets Tried Tho.....🔥🔥😘😘👼👼👏👏🙅🙅"
I got 109 likes in 5 minutes.Then Brayson commented"Mommy Tryna Front".

I got up and saw Devan layed up with a Baddie and I was instantly on shock. I went to the kitchen to get my Takis and came back to my phone ringing it said BaeBray😘. I answered...

Phone Convo:

BaeBray😘: Hey can I come over?

AlexBitch👼: Yeaa... My bro gotta Baddie over and we can have like movie night.

BaeBray😘:iight I'm on my way.

I put on some yoga shorts and a tank top. Then my pink and grey elite socks.Then I went to the living room and told them about the movie night and I met Kara, his gf. I popped some popcorn and got some gummy worms.

Someone had rang the doorbell so I answered and it was Brayson.He sat down and sat down next to him and he wrapped hands around my waistline." What y'all wanna watch?" I asked referring to everyone. "Umm...how about The Purge." Kara said. So I picked the movie on Netflix and it started.When the scary parts came on me and Kara dug our heads in their chests and every time we did it Brayson and Devan would nigga dap each other .

2 hours later .....

The movie had just went off and it's 10:00 PM. Devan had said that Kara was sleeping over. So I told him Brayson was sleeping over also. I went upstairs to my room and Brayson followed. I layed down and Brayson undressed till he got to his blue underwear.He layed next to me and I fell asleep..

Brayson POV

I watched as she went to sleep in my arms.She looked beautiful when she slept. I was just thinking about how I can make her mine and just fell asleep. I dreamed and dreamed of me and her living in a big house and her being pregnant with my seed........

Alex POV

I wake to the smell of bacon sizzling.me and Kara woke at the same time an we walked downstairs to see Brayson and Devan cooking in their underwear and two tables with cloth and roses on them. Me and Kara sat at each of the tables.Then Brayson and Devan brought two plates of food to the tables and Brayson sat across from me and kissed my lips. I ate and Brayson finished and him and Devan went to the back and got roses and got on thief knees to us and said " I love you and could I take you on a date". We both said yes and I got up for the first Time and kissed Braysons lips on my own.He grabbed my ass and I didn't budge for him to move them cause they are gonna be his for awhile.........
___________________________

How y'all likey????