Chapter 5 *Peace*

Alex POV

1 Day Later...

It's 12:34PM and Brayson came over to cuddle. I cuddled with him as we
watched Haunted House. We laughed at the funny parts.he told me to keep my bracelet on all times. I didn't mind cuz that's my everything.once the movie went off me and him took a picture and I posted it on Instagram.i said" Mines, My Everything @Ballout_Bray."Hoes commented ugly things but I didn't care cuz our pic was on the popular page. I sat on Braysons lap and just thinked about how Brayson chose me over his hoes.I texted Kara and said"Wyd?"she had replied "nun laying wit Devan" after that I didnt feel like texting her back."I Love You Brayson Gomez" I said looking deep in his face. He had his soft face on. "I Love You Too Alexandria Bates" He said it back and kissed me and his phone rang..and then hung up." We gotta drop wit tha gang...I guess it a war with Glo Gang"he said that and I was very iffy about it cause I don't want to shoot and kill..All I wanted from these streets is money...not an unnessasary ass war about territory.Brayson noticed I was about to cry of sadness so he held me .After that I put on my black attire and me and Brayson left out to the hood where the war was. Glo gang was just staring at me until this man choked me up and Brayson was pointing a gun at the man who did it."Put her down" one of his partners said eyeing Brayson.Brayson looked so much alike that man.brayson told me to go home so that's what I did.All I ever wanted is money from these streets..Can I have some peace....
_________________________

Wow!! Who
Was that guy?