Chapter 3 - Heart without a home

*thanks for the comments guys it really helps with the inspiration ^^

btw sorry about any typing mistakes... I type really fast and even if I try to revise everything before posting, I always skip one thing or two (it annoys me, believe me hahaha), I'll try to revise everything once more later.

And for those who don't know me yet: I'm a 28 year old brazilian girl that by the age of 8 decided she wanted to learn english all by herself. No I never took any classes, it was all my own hard work to learn it the hardest way ever. People ask me how I did it, because I can't explain them grammar or stuff like that, but I somehow know it. And I just tell them I don't know how. There's only a few people I know that also speaks english, so it's really hard to practice, so I started being active online, reading a lot and I noticed my writing was so weak, I had to do something about it. That is why I wrote Crisis on two earths (full of mistakes btw haha), I use fanfiction to improve myself, so yeah, I'll make a few mistakes, but I will learn from them the hard way. It's been long 20 years of hard work and I'm aware I need to keep working on it, that is why I write a lot of fics now. I swear to u my mistakes are not on purpose, and they are important for me to improve ;)

I got carried away and this is a really long chapter, but...enjoy ^^ see ya in the next chapter, the extra one.

**

Kara looked in total shock to Oliver. She was used to sometimes people wondering things like that, and she always managed to get out of the situation brilliantly. It happened once with her boss, Cat Grant, she was sure Kara was Supergirl, until J'onn J'onzz, the Martian Manhunter and her boss at the DEO shapeshifted himself into Supergirl so Kara could be in the same room as her, and it worked just fine. But now? Now she had no idea what to do. And for Rao's sake, Oliver Queen was the Green Arrow? That lunatic that terrified people in Star City, that killed a lot of criminals? Her head started spinning fast and she blinked twice before looking at Oliver again. There was nothing she could tell him that would fool him now, she was sure of it.

- How do you know that? – She adjusted her fake glasses, still looking incredulously at him.

Oliver took a deep breath and decided to tell her everything that brought him to this conclusion. He was surprised he never noticed them before to realize this sooner, he thought.

- I was so mad with myself, because I once saw your cousin flying around Star City and I realized I never noticed him, or you before, and the rest of the world did. I realized there was something really wrong with my life, with my perception of things. It was one of the things that made me realize I was a terrible person before the island and I remembered a few things that I was sure it was a dream, so I started digging. First I saw your picture on CatCo magazine, on my friend's car. It had an exclusive with Supergirl made by you.

- Pff... Anyone could have managed an exclusive with Supergirl... - She laughed awkwardly trying to disguise her nervousness.

- Not anyone, only you! – He said as he looked at her – I found really interesting that you were the only reporter that managed this. After that, I looked around National City news, and all I could find about Supergirl was reported by you. You were always at the same places she showed up to save people... When I saw pictures of Supergirl, I remembered yours on CatCo magazine. The glasses don't help; you know? You should wear a mask...

Kara frowned looking at him, still in shock. How dare he? She was starting to get annoyed. At least she tried to save people instead of scaring the hell out of them. She crossed her arms on her chest and arched an eyebrow.

- This is not funny, at all! – She said as Oliver gave her a small laugh. – And how can you sleep at night knowing all that you did, all the lives you took? You literally give people nightmares! This is so wrong in so many levels!