Chapter 2 - Meeting HER

"Class, as I had said last month there will be a new student that will come next month but now she's here. Please introduce yourself... Ms. Villaluz..."

"Rika Villaluz. 15." She said with stoic face. 

Everybody sweatdropped but still they keep on looking at her. Maganda siya at parag may iba sa kanya. She's interesting.

"Ms. Villaluz, you can sit beside Alfred." 

"Hi, Rika. I'm Alfred Vicente." 

As when she turned to Alfred her eyes changed.

And that's the first time I felt so insecure and worried. 

That's the start of my heartbreaks

            I'm happy being with you 

           If only I could be so selfish, if I could only keep you all to myself but no 

           Seeing you happy makes me also happy 

           Even though I know that it's killing me inside 

           I keep on wishing, dreaming and hoping

           But reality really hurts

Rika became part of MY circle of friends. He changed me.  Alfred changed me. I become more friendly and i gain more friends. He inspired me. For me, he is my light.

I love him.

But I’m beginning to get envious and jealous of Rika.

He can easily get Alfred's attention.

I know that she's beautiful and DON'T forget talented and genius.

And through her blackmails and stolen shots of Alfred they became close.

I felt something different.

I'm feeling left out, I felt jealous the way Alfred talks to her and stares at her.

It's different how he stares at me and my friends. I can feel it, Alfred finds her unique and different. I wanted to tell him what I felt before it's too late.

"Alfred, I wanted to tell you some-"  

He turned to my way and his eyes widened and it's full of excitement and love?? 

I look at the one that he keeps on staring at. 

And it's...

"Oh, Rika.. there you are.. I'm looking all over for you. I thought you'll not come." Alfred said happily. 

I stared at both of them confused.

"Shawie.. sorry, maybe next time. We have a date pa kasi eh.." Pointing to Rika with a hint of excitement. 

Rika looked at me apologetically. I think she knows but how? Am I too obvious? But why can't he notice?

I was left there dumbfounded. I look at their retreating figure. Alfred holding Rika securely.

                       But before I let this feelings go 

                       I want to say I love you 

                      But if this thing can only destroy your relationship with her 

                      I better keep it to myself 

                      Even though I know that my heart will burst out any minute

The next day.

My decision is final. I'll tell him now what I feel. 

I'm walking back to my classroom coz I know that he's still there. 

While walking I heard his voice. He's talking to a girl. 

And that girl is HER.