Chapter 3 - A New Friend

~Manson's POV~
After that jerk leaved I kept questioning my self about that boy and why was he being chased, so I decided to go look for him.
I got back to the place where we crashed and started walking in the same way the boy was and after a while I found I'm sitting on a piece of cardboard eating some bread.

=======================================================

~Kurt's POV~
I ran to the place I usually sleep, set down and started eating.
I knew it was garbage but the simple feeling of putting something into my empty stomach was enough for me.
After some time a tall skinny guy came to me and started talking and then I realized that he wasn't just a guy he was Marilyn Manson.

<K/Kurt  M/Manson>
M:Hey, are you the kid that was being chased by a bum some minutes ago?
K:Y-yes, wait you're Marilyn Manson !!!
M:The one and only.
K:Oh my god I can't believe I meet you. This is incredible!
M:Look about the chase thing, are you OK did that guy hurt you?
K:Yeah I'm fine thanks.
M:Good, look are you lost or something?  I can take you home if you want
K: Oh about that, I'm homeless
M:What?
K:Yeah. I used to live at Belleair orphanage but I was being bullied so I ran away.
M:I see. Here come with me. I will take you to my tour bus so you can take a shower and then we will get you new clothes.
K:Wow, thanks Mr. Manson.
M: Hey Mr. Manson was my father, call me Marilyn.
K: OK thanks Marilyn.

=======================================================
A/N
Hey guys I hope you r liking the book so long
Don forget to come not and vote so other people can read it to
Stick around you crazy wolfs.
SEE YA'LL IN NEXT CHARTER.