Chapter 11 - They're Back

After the concert we headed to the bus. We decided to watch anime. We watched the two seasons of Tokyo Ghoul. In the end it was already 5 am so we decided to go to sleep.

[time skip to the morning]

I woke up before Kate and decided to get ready and make breakfast for us and the band. After a while Pogo got up and helped me. We started talking and after a while he ended up saying that Deep was coming to live at the bus for a week. I got really exited and decided to make Kate a surprise.
When she got up I asked her:

K:Hey, babe have you ever watched "Pirates of the Caribbean "
Kt:Of course I did. I've already watched every movie starring Johnny Deep. He's my favourite actor.
K:Oh, and what if I tell you that...
Kt: What?
K:He's coming over to live at the bus during this week.
Kt: Really!! Hell yeah.

After breakfast we had to clean up the bus cause Deep was coming and the bus looked like ...   hum...     ...meh just a regular metal band tour bus.
After the clean up Deep showed up and we spent all day together.
But this is not what this chapter is about. This chapter is about a sad story.
So sumer was almost over and Kate said she wanted to talk to me.
Kt:Kurt?
K:What's up babe.
Kt: We have to talk.
K:Whats wrong.
Kt:I...                 I'm leaving
K:What why ?
Kt:Sumer is almost over and my parents want me to go to school. They'll be here tomorrow to take me.

I couldn't believe it, my girlfriend was leaving. She was the one who helped me to get over my depression, thanks to her my demons and the voices in my head were gone. I even stopped cutting myself.
Well there was only one thing to do. Spend our last day together before she leaves , the best way possible.
That night Manson would be giving a concert in Miami.
We decided to spend the day at the beach and at night we would go to the concert, and act like normal fans, getting drunk and doing moshpitts. Then as usual  we would watch movies until late and then sleep.
It was great but then she had to go. It all went good at the beginning, I was able to control myself. But when the people discovered. Stories started coming out telling that we had broke up.
If I left the bus there were allways or journalists asking what happened or just crazy fangirls asking stuff like "Are you single" "would you sign my BOOBS" "I'll make you see heaven".
With all that I started to I e only inside the bus. I was so sad that I couldn't even talk with Kate. Every day she used to call me, we talked a lot but the calls could only make me miss her more. After every call I could only hear the voices in my head
"Cut cut cut cut"
Every day I used to make two cuts one in each arm.
Basically I couldn't come out, I had a depression and the only reason I wouldn't kill my self was Kate. I was feeling like the new Kurt Cobain.
My demons, They Were Back.

=========================================
AN: Sorry for the small chapter 😅