Take off all your clothes

"Peter! You're on in five!" MJ yelled through the wooden door.
I checked myself over once more before leaving the dressing room.

MJ looked at the man and nodded, "Great, now get on that stage!" She shoved him.
Peter laughed and waited for his Que to get on stage.

"And now introducing Silver Spider!" The host shouted through the mic.
I walked through the thick red curtains and onto the stage.

My black corset hugging the right places. Pink fabric falling down my thighs with my knee high black shoes. I licked the black leather gloves and moved my body down with the music.

The dance had begun.

"Another great performance." MJ said writing something down on her clipboard.
I smile and tossed her one of my gloves.

"Ew, gross!" She yelled throwing it back at me. "Go get ready to entertain the customers! You nasty!"
I laughed all the way to my dressing room.

I don't work at a strip club, as unbelievable as that shows. No, it's just a dance club.
Pays the bills and I always loved dancing, so it works out fairly easy.

"Peter, table seven wants you." Someone knocked.
"Thanks!" I pulled off the pink fabric and got on a dark red skirt. Sometimes girl clothing is more comfortable than mine.

I replaced the gloves with rings and bracelets and left the room once again.
The tips were usually big, also.

"Peter!" The dark haired male grinned, when his eyes laid on the brown haired male.
Peter smiled and sat down next to the man.

"Mr. Stark." I greeted. "I thought you were on a business meeting." I asked, immediately playing with his tie.
"Left early. Plus those meetings are so damn boring. Your way more fun." Mr. Stark grinned.

"So are you." I replied.
"You tease." Mr. Stark muttered.

"Only for you."
Mr. Stark has been coming here for a few weeks now. And he's always requested me after a dance. Not to do anything just talk.

I could tell from the moment I saw him, he was a lonely man. And he hides his heart well.

Lust for life
Lana del ray