Well open up your mind

I groaned as I felt a hand run through my hair. The hand stilled and my body felt over heated. I opened my eyes and smiled at him, "Good morning."

Tony grinned back and grazed his fingers against my skin. "Morning." I leaned into Tony's touch, feeling nothing but love and comfort from it.

"You're cuddly today." Tony teased.
I rolled my eyes fondly, "Yeah, yeah." I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed. I stared at him, adoringly and taking in his messy appearance.

I missed this, more than I could tell.

"I'm going to make breakfast." I told Tony getting up. His hand shot up and grabbed my wrist. Stopping me from moving the blankets off of me. I shot him a confusing look, "What?"

"I just- I feel like I haven't apologized enough." Tony said. He sighed before looking into my eyes. "You mean more to me than you realize. And it's my fault. I need you, I can't lose you, Peter. Your everything."

I watched as this man poured his heart out to me. But then again he wasn't just any man. Tony Stark is my heart. I adore him. I'm in love with him. I love him. This man, giving his heart out to me.

"It's not your fault. You didn't tear us apart. She did that, you didn't." I took his hand into mine, "I love you, adore you. Tony I need you in my life. I need you too."

We stayed like that for a few minutes. Staring at each other with such devotion in our eyes. Hands gripping, heart pounding. I knew that we'll be just fine. We'll carry each other.

So I cleared my  throat and smiled gently up at him, "How you like like your eggs?"

I'm Yours
Jason Mraz