CHAPTER 4 : On my way

I make my way down and saw a well dressed lady siting on the sofa, "Ji Min ah how was your day." She then took a sip of tea and landed her eyes on me.
"It was...it was fine." I tried to sound as natural as i could.
"Thats great, turn in early." She stood up and went into her room while a maid cleared the tea cup.
"Ah ju ma, who is this JiMin guy?" i held her wrist and stopped her while i asked her as soft as i could.
"Young master, what are you talking about, you are JiMin." She make her way to the kitchen while laughing.
Young master?
Wait so im JiMin now and im the young master of this house ?
Wow this is not happening
" Ah..Ah ju ma, is this Busan ?" i questioned her again, "Young master, this is Seoul not Busan." She then returned to her work, leaving me there with tons of questions.

Y/N's POV
"No, perhaps you got the wrong number, there is no one called Park Ji Min" the person on the another side of the phone replied
"Oh i see, okay then, sorry for disturbing"
"It okay"  he hung up.
What...
Is this not his number ?
How do i return the scarf then, it doesn't look that cheap
Alright let me try calling again
"Hello, is this Mr Park Ji Min?" I tried asking again
"Hello, um...yes this is Park Ji Min, who are you?" It was him this time round.
"This is Y/N, the employee from True Love Café." i sounded rather nervous.
"Ahh, okay so whats the matter?"
"A few days ago i dirtied your scarf, i've cleaned it, when can i give it back to you?"
"Later? Are you free at 3pm?"
"Yes alright, i'll meet you are the subway."
doo doo doo.
This person got no manners, how can he just hang up like this aigoo
I got dressed and found a cute paper bag for the scarf and headed to the subway.

JiMin's POV
Okay first, i guess i gotta get out of here first, but how
I rummaged through the drawers and found an identity card, Born in 1995 it says.
Same age
Name : Kim Tae Hyung
Gender : Male
duhh
Place of birth : Seoul
What, isnt this busan ?
Nationality : Korean
Oh god, so wait that means i gotta be this Tae Hyung guy and make my way back to Seoul ? Seriously?!
But even if i did succeed but people will look at me as Tae Hyung and not Ji Min, oh god this is giving me a headache
*Ringtone*
Ha Eun <3 it says
I accepted the phone call
"Oppa, i miss you so much !" She sounded really happy.
"I...i miss you too!" I tried gaving her back the same amount of enthusiasm.
"So oppa, when can we meet, today ? Juseyo!"
"Today? Where?"
"I'll meet you at the same place." She was about to say goodbye when i stopped her.
"Same place ? Sorry i guess these few days im stressed out, where is it again?" I made up an excuse.
"The subway"
"Ah okay, see you there."
"Okay!"