Kristiana Rose

AN~ Sorry if I have any mistakes. This will be the first real story I have ever wrote. so I hope you enjoy and comment ways to improve my story because I need all the help I can get(: And sorry I know its short. 

 Introduction:

"Stop hurting my mommy!" I screamed with all the power a 5 year old has.

I tried to cover my ears but I could still hear my parents screaming for help as they were being eaten alive by those horrendous monsters. One particularly ugly one turned and looked at me dead in the eyes while he had my mother by the throat.

"If you don't run you'll be next" It hissed at me.

I tried to get up but gravity was fighting me. Why couldn't I stand up? I looked back at the monster and realized he was almost finished with my mother. That was enough to spurr me into motion. I stood up and ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where I was going, but it didn't matter right now. I just wanted to get away from these monsters.

Chapter 1:

Currently, I live in the Big Apple, New York City. Actually, it's not so big anymore. As I got older, vampires started to overpopulate, so now they rule over humanity and tell us what we can and can't do. They act as a monoarchy, but if someone gets on their bad side, they suck them dry instead of beheading them or whatnot. Another thing that changed was the ozone was no longer being destroyed by the use of fossil fuels. The vampire outlawed the use of the fossil fuels as it was killing the planet and unnessacary. We instead got our energy from solar panels and windmills. It was amazing how clean the air was, but the vampires weren't good news at all.

Vampires have to eat. There's no way around that. So what they do is if you are seen out past midnight on a regular day, they have free reign and can devour you. On a special day however, if you have a neon yellow pass, they are not allowed to eat you. But that is the only law they are have to obey. If they commit a physical crime you (beating you up, rape, etc.) they are exempt from punishment, as humans aren't as high up are they are.

It absolutley sickens me to know at any moment I could be hurt by them or if I accidently break curfew, eaten. Eaten, just like my parents. I promise from this day on, I will do everything in my power to kill every single one of them. I don't care how long it takes, or even if I die in the process. They took away everything from me, from my family to my basic rights. I hate these awful creatures. They spawned from the depths of Hell, and I intend to send them straight back.

Hi, I'm Kristiana Amber Rose. I only have one friend and I can barely stand her. Her name is Margie, I do not know her last name, nor do I care. I have to put up with her because if I don't have any friends, the Vampire King will get suspicious. I go to Benton High and I'm in the 11th grade. I live with the people who adopted me and their four kids; Brittany, Madison, Andrew, and Kaitlyn. They are sweet people, but I'm convinced one of their kids are evil. Which one? The only boy, Andrew. He gives me strange looks, he looks almost hungry for something...