7.

Home sweet home... There's  no place  like home.

I've been so hyper lately guess why, don't guess let me just tell you it'll soon be my birthday.. I'll soon become legal and I'm  So hyped.

Of course I'll have a party . Telling  me to not have my 18th birthday party is like telling  Dylan not to flirt ,impossible .

I start planning early because it's just in a couple of days. I and my friends facetime every night planning  since a week ago. I love my parents even though they are not  always  around  they get me what I want without questions and I already told them I'm  having  a party in the house and they let me.  My parents are cool 😎 .

So I call my friends and as we are talking  I see Katie being a little  withdrawn and I ask her what's up  she tells me nothing I can sense a bit of arrogance in her tone but I don't point it out and continue planning with my other friends.

After a while of planning  I notice Katie still didn't say anything and seemed withdrawn and I ask her again

Katie tell me what is it, why do you look this way.

"None of your  business Sam, could  you just leave me alone stop feeling like  you can fix everything  because you can't " Katie full on yells at me and I'm  shook

Wow, chill girl. What's your problem  I was just trying to  help you.

"don't try to help me I didn't ask for it , how about  you help yourself first"she says that and ends the call.

I don't know what's got her panties in a twist. What does she mean by help myself. Well it might  not mean  anything knowing Katie she says alot of fucked up shit when she's angry but I know something's up with  her I just have to keep an eye on her to make  sure.. I know she told me to mind my business  but what  do you expect she's  my friend  I can't  just turn a blind  eye when she has been behaving this way.

With that, I turn off my light and go to sleep