4.

The drive to school wasn't  that long, seeing  as the school was about twenty minutes away from the house.

As we got in the parking  lot I could  tell a lot of people  shut up and were looking  at me. I smirked thinking how this happens every morning  never gets old.

I and Kattie  walk into the building,i spot  my friends  or should  i say my own personal  minions *insert devilish smile here😏* just kidding. Sharon, Kayla and Temi and incase you were wondering  yes temi is from Nigeria what do you take me for I'm  not a racist  she is really  pretty  and  a no nonsense  person  my type of girl .

Sharon is jabbering  away and Kayla is clutching  her stomach, laughing. Temi meanwhile is flipping  through a fat textbook. Hey babes, what's up? I greet, pulling  open my locker after  putting  the combination. I stuff my books in and turn to my friends.

"same old,same old; Sharon tell her what happened today in  the physics lab,"Kayla replies, starting  to laugh  again. So apparently, a guy named David pushed the pendulum so hard during  the  experiment they were performing  that the string holding  the Bob came loose. The very next second, the Bob was free and flying through  the air. It struck the fat lab assistant  square on his head,he fainted  immediately . I join  them in their  laughter, imagining  the scene  unfurl in my head . Out of them I'm  the closest  to Kattie.

As I stood  there with my friends laughing  I felt someone  press a light  kiss on my neck and I knew it had to be Hayden my boyfriend who  was also the school's quarterback  *not too brag*. Hey babe, I said.  we had been dating  for a year now I turn to face him and we have  a heated make out session  till Kattie clears  her throat  mutters that we should  get a room  and walk  out .

I don't  know what's  her problem . I tell Hayden I'll  see him later and run up to meet  Kattie  because  we have the same class now.