chapter 1

My name is Rose Patterson and I'm the white wolf. My family and I have royal blood in us but the thing is no one nose about us my parents and two brother are a little bit strong and faster than your normal werewolf as for me I'm ten times faster and stronger than my family and I have powers. In every 100 years the white wolf will be reborn into a new born child and then that child will get the same wolf that his been in the past white wolfs. My family and I were on the run for a while but that was a long time ago.

Flash Back

I could hear people scramming and carrying for help as I was running down stairs I saw my family outside fighting with another pack I could tell they were not rouges by there smell and the way they dressed, I didn't know what to do I was looking for my mother but I couldn't see her as I was trying to look for her I felt someone grab me from behind I was trying to break free then the person who had grabbed me was being thrown across the yard I look and saw my mother standing there I ran up to her and hugged her as I look up I saw fear in her eyes then she dropped to her knees I look to her side and she had a huge claw mark on her right side. She looked at me and said ''Rose sweetie I love you very much you are so much more than you think I wish I could stay with you more but my time is up I need you to run and never look back'' and with that she closed her eyes and she was gone I could fell the teas rolling down my eyes and with that I got up and was heading toads the forest as I was running I saw a man standing there looking at me I couldn't see his face that good with all the smoke in the air I ignored it and continue to run

End of Flash Back

That was when I was ten I'm 18 now and I am currently driving down the high way looking for my next place to stay I never stay to long at one place. As I was driving I saw a arrow go right threw my car window I stop the car looked around then I saw three men come out of the forest and one was in wolf form I got of the car and said ''who are you want do you want'' one of the men came forward and said '' our boss has been losing his mind trying to find you'' he said '' well tell your boss back off cuz he can't have me'' and with that I decided to show them who they were messing with and I turned into my white wolf, I was a little bit bigger than a alpha they paused for a moment a decided wither or not they should fight me then one of them said '' I don't want to go empty handed when we go back so let hurry up and get her '' my wolf Grace took over control and charged towards them I went for the two who where not in wolf form, and with one swish move I killed both of them I turned around to look at the other one he was aiming for my neck but I got his instead and snapped it. My wolf Grace said '' that wasn't to hard '' I know it wasn't hard know lets get going before more come looking for us '' I said, I turned back to human form lucky for me my cloths doesn't rip I turned around to go back to my car and I see a guy slashing my tires and five other guys with him I thought to myself oh great more people one of the men tried to shot me but I decide to run into the forest ''were on pack territory not just any pack one of the strongest in the world bloodrose pack'' grace said ''thank for telling me right after I run on there land'' I said ''shut up I cant hear anything I think they left after we entered bloodrose '' grace said ''thank god they left but know we have to deal with the guards on patrol'' I said I could hear wolfs running my way I decided to stay in human form and not let any one see my wolf I hid my scent as well. I could hear the running foot steps get louder and I smelled something so good it smelled like the forest and mint combined. I looked up and saw him and at the same time we both said ''Mate''