Chapter 16:Sakura's Resolve Part 2

I hope I publish this today.

"Lee-san?"

"Sakura-san, let me help in finishing this."

"Why?  You are my enemy. "
"I've told you this before,  I swear I'll protect you until I die

Lee helped in saving Sakura but they almost got overpowered. A vibration attack had Sloan down Lee's attacks. The kunoichi cursed at sakura and teased her about her hair.

Sakura couldn't help but agree with her.  She was always being protected,  whether it was Sasuke, Lee and even Naruto .This time,  she had thought that she'd protect the ones she cared for. She had thought of herself as a proud ninja,someone equal to Sasuke and lectured Naruto as if she were better than him. But Sakura now realised that she was always walking behind them, following them, and they always protected her. Rock Lee had said that he liked her and fought with his life for her. He had inspired her. She realized that she wanted to be like Naruto,  Sasuke and Lee. She was going to change,  for the better.  This time everyone was going to get a look at her back.

The Ino-Shika-Cho trio we're behind the bushes, watching the pink-haired girl fight . Ino was amazed. The shy girl who'd cover her forehead because of bullies was gone. The moment Sakura had said she liked Sasuke, she had become Ino's rival and Ino had promised she'd never lose to Sakura. Ino wasn't going to lose , she dragged her team to fight along with her.

"Huh?... You guys!"Sakura exclaimed.
"Did you really think I'd let you win?"Ino asked,smirking.

Neji and Tenten had come along, searching for their missing teammate. Finding Lee bleeding on the floor was not what they expected.

_________

In his dream, a handsome young boy stood in front of him,  the only thing that ruined it was the blood. 
"Mom and dad.... Didn't have to die. " the child said

'The old me? ' Sasuke thought

"Because I didn't have enough strength
In the end, if you are not strong, you can't do anything...
The clan was wiped out....
Everyone was killed.....

No.. It was you......

You let them die....

All you did was watch....
If only you had strength. "

Sasuke woke up.
_________

It was Sasuke who had  helped in winning at the end. His glowing curse mark had appeared all over his shoulder and the aura he was emitting was something the others had never experienced before.

"Tell me Sakura, who hurt you? " he had asked her.

Sakura did not seek revenge, but the expression on Sasuke's face, made her too scared to tell him. She looked at the glowing marks on his arms

"Sasuke-kun! Your body! "

"Don't worry, i only feel powerful. "

Sakura barely managed to stop him from killing them.
The grass ninja gave them their scroll. Soon after Naruto got up. They we're able to reach the base in time,  where they met Iruka sensei.

After giving Naruto a look full of curiosity he said what he had to.Then they were led to the preliminaries.

"Sakura" Sasuke whispered to his teammate, "Don't speak of this to Naruto, we don't  need to worry him.

_______

You can thank the gods that I'm gonna skip a lot for the next chapters,  I'm going to get into the main plot now. Have fun peeps, I'm gonna make this a interesting + much bigger chapter next. 

See ya peeps,  have fum.