Chapter 3 ~ A Cure

~Natsu P.O.V~

"HEY YOU, DID YOU SEE A GUY WITH GRAYISH BLACKISH HAIR THAT'S NAKED? AND A GIRL WITH YELLOW HAIR WALKING BY?" I shouted at the old man.

"They went into the forest." he said.

"THANKS!" I ran off to go look for them. 

~Lucy P.O.V~

*sigh* It's really great going on a job with Gray, alone. I looked at his face, handsome and cute. But sometimes he acts very awkward, like now. Right when I was about to say something, I heard footsteps and a familiar voice. Both Gray and I turned around..It was Natsu. What was he doing here?

"Natsu!" Gray said.

"What are you doing here?" I said.

"Gray, when are you going to tell Lucy the truth?" Natsu said.

"The truth?" I looked at Gray, his eyes were on the ground. "What truth?"

"We didn't exactly tell you everything, Lucy.." Gray said.

"W-What do you mean?"

"I wasn't your boyfriend from the start." Gray said. I looked at him in the eyes, tears started falling down from mine. 

"Why does that matter? You're my boyfriend now!" I noticed Natsu flinched when I said that. Don't tell me...That he was my boyfriend??

"Lucy..." Natsu muttered.

"No! I will not accept this, I've been dating you for a week now Gray!"

"Lucy..I'm not your prince charming." 

I ignored Gray, I didn't want to talk to anyone...So I just walked away, they were still saying stuff to me. But I didn't want to hear anything, I just wanted to be alone, I just wanted to gain back my memories. But if Natsu really was my boyfriend...No! I can't think like that. It doesn't matter if Natsu was my boyfriend, I am with Gray now.

~Mirajane P.O.V~

I was washing plates when I saw Lucy come in, depressed.

"Eh? Lucy, where's Gray and Natsu?" I asked.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" 

"Tell you what?"

"WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME THAT NATSU WAS MY BOYFRIEND?" She shouted.

"Uhm...Natsu wanted you to be happy, we were about to tell you that he was your boyfriend, but he stopped us."

"Why? Why did this all have to happen?" She started tearing up, and I went to comfort her.

"Lucy, I'm sorry." 

"You know what...I'm done with this." She stood up and ran out of the guild.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

She stopped at the door and said, "I'm going to find a cure."