Chapter 2 ~ Get Things Right

HI MINNA! I am back..And I will stop doing these introductions..But not for today! XD So let's get on with the story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Natsu P.O.V~

It has been a week since Lucy woke up. She's laughing, smiling, and having a great time. We gained some of her memory, but not all of it. We didn't tell her that I was her boyfriend..And a couple days after, she became Gray's girlfriend. I was sad, but I just wanted her to be happy.

Mirajane came up to me and said, "Natsu, you have to fix this."

"If she's happy, that's all I care about. It's good to see her smile again." I sighed.

"But she's smiling to the wrong person! You're the one who is suppose to be making her smile and laugh! You were the one who waited for her for a month! This isn't right Natsu." She declared.

Mirajane's words stung me. I knew Lucy was smiling at the wrong person, but who cares? If she loves Gray, then she loves Gray. But I will always love you Lucy, no matter what.

~Gray P.O.V~

It's great to have Lucy smiling again..But I feel really guilty for not telling her the truth that she was Natsu's girlfriend. But one day I will tell her. I see Natsu over there staring at us with those squinty eyes of his.

"What's wrong, Gray-sama?" Lucy asked.

"Oh nothings wrong.." 

"How about we go on a mission?" 

"Sure, you can pick the job." I said

~Mirajane P.O.V~

*sigh* I feel so bad for Natsu. I can tell he's suffering over Gray and Lucy.

"Mira-san! We're going to take this job!" Lucy said while showing me the paper.

"Okay! Be safe." I said while they were walking out.

I look over at Natsu, depressed. I walk over to him and have a conversation. After, he hurried and gathered his things, and ran out of the guild, I smiled.

"Hey Mira." Laxus walked up to me.

"Oh hi Laxus! Going out on a job?" I asked him.

"Yea, I'm taking Cana with me too, she's always drinking." Laxus laughed.

"Oh..I see, well have fun.." 

"Bye Mira, Come on Cana, let's go." He said, and then they left. NANI, why would Laxus choose Cana to go on a job...He has never asked me to go on a job with him..Wait MIRA what are you thinking? Get a hold of yourself!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen with Mirajane and Laxus? Why did Natsu run out of the guild? Find out in Chapter 3, Goodnight minna! :)