Chapter 5 ~ The Guy With the Tattoo

~Natsu P.O.V~

After Gray and I seperated, I went back to my house.

"Natsuu!! There's someone there." Happy whispered. The person heard Happy and turned around. We were both shocked to see him. That guy was Jellal Fernandez. 

"Jellal? Why are you here?" Natsu asked.

"Yea! Especially after when you almost kissed Erza and lied to her that you had a fiancee!" Happy shouted at him. 

Jellal's face turned red, "I-"

"Ooh? Is that so, Happy? I have never heard of this from Erza before. Heh I gotta tease her with this. C'mon Jellal! You're coming with me!" Before he can say anything, I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him all the way to the guild. 

"Now you stay here, Jellal, and don't you try running away, I have your scent." Then I went into the guild.

"Hello Minna!" I saw Erza talking to Lisanna. I grabbed her hand and took her upstairs.

"What are you doing Natsu?" Erza glared.

"So..What's this thing about you and Jellal?" I teased.

"What do you mean?" She crossed her arms.

"Oh c'mon! Don't joke around with me. I heard you and Jellal almost kissed." I tried not to laugh.

Erza's face then turned the color as her hair. She then punched me, and a sword appeared. "If you speak this to anyone..I will kill you." She glared at me with her death glare. 

"AYE!" I shivered. "But uhm, Jellal is outside." I rolled into a ball to protect myself.

"NANI?! YOU BROUGHT HIM HERE?"

"Gomenasai!" 

"Hmph!" She then walked downstairs and outside. Phew.

~Erza P.O.V~ 

I can't believe Natsu brought him here. I am going to kill that guy one day. I was walking towards the door, and saw a hint of blue hair. 

"Jellal...." He turned around and smiled.

"Hi Erza."

"What brings you here today?"

"Well uhm, I was in the forest, trying to find Ultear and Meredy. But then I ran into Natsu, and here I am!"

"Oh..I see" I then heard a familiar voice..

"JELLAL WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I AM GOING TO KI-" Ultear stopped talking when she saw Jellal and I.

"Oh hi Erza! Ahaha, Sorry to bother you guys."

"Hi Ultear, glad to see you again."

"Ohh, so this is where Jellal went! We were looking all over for you, I never knew you were that desperate to get Erza." Meredy said. Jellal's face turned red, as well as mine.

"You guys look like you're criminals, with your masks on." I said, trying to change the topic.

"Well we don't want to get caught."

"Hey Ultear-san, you said you were hungry earlier, how about we go get some food and leave the love birds alone!"

"Yea, that sounds great."

"Wait! What about returning to the guild?" Jellal asked.

"I bet spending time with your friend (wink) is more important right?" Ultear smirked.

"By the way, where's Erlink?" Meredy asked.

"Erlink?" Erza seemed confused.

Meredy made her devil smile and whispered to Erza, "Jellal named the pigeon Erlink, which means a link with Erza, you." She said it loud enough for Jellal to hear. We both start to turn red again.

"I'm actually sick, so if you'll excuse me..."Erza said.

"Oh! Jellal can take care of you! We need to get some food anyways!" Ultear said.

"Bu--ut!" Jellal began to say.

"No buts! You will take care of Erza once we get back, it ain't that bad, right? ;)" Ultear crossed her arms. Then Meredy and Ultear started walking away. 

"She is the she-devil." Jellal muttered, then he turned to me and placed a hand on my forehead. "Your forehead is extremely warm, let's get you home."