Chapter One

I believe that I should start out with an apology.. Updates will be shit most likely because I don't have internet. I will write at night when I cannot sleep and post all that I have written when I get internet. Who knows, maybe I'll write all of this in one night.

ALSO; PROBABLY A LOT OF SMUT. GIRL X GIRL ACTION, DESCRIPTIVE RAPE SCENES, INCEST AND SUICIDE THINGS. BE WARNED.

--

My heart was beating out of my chest. We were being sneaky again. She kept putting her hand on my thigh and teasing me all lunch period. I was getting so worked up. She didn't know what I was going to do, and I could practically feel the anticipation. I bit my lip and grinned.

There was a bathroom in a hallway nobody bothered going down. Right when she thought I was going to let her be free, I yanked her into the bathroom and pushed her against the walls. She whimpered in delight.

"So," I said, letting my newly red dyed hair fall in my face, "you think you can get away with that, hmm, kitten?"

She whimpered and bit her lip. I could basically feel her need for me. I chuckled. "W-what are you gonna d-do?"

I said nothing, but instead I kissed her cheek lightly. She gasped and I watched as her mouth moved, begging for more. I hadn't even started yet. I crashed my lips onto hers and she moaned in my mouth. Oh, how I love it when she moans. I slipped my tongue in and let them dance together.

I stepped back.

"Kitten, you will not touch yourself until tonight when I see you. Got it?"

Her porcelain cheeks were flushed red. I could feel myself getting a little flustered, but I pushed away the feeling. I was in control here.

She nodded. "O-okay."

I smiled and walked over to her. I stuck my hand down her pants and ran my finger along her clit. She was dripping. She moaned and I shushed her.

"No touching. That's my job."

I left her in the bathroom, quivering.

--

I walked behind the school, lighting up a cigarette. Well, it wasn't a cigarette. It just looked like a cigarette.
I was getting so much better at rolling these.

The smoke filled my lungs and I practically moaned at the feeling I got. My head was swimming so nicely, and I felt miles away from my body. Everything was so beautiful and melodic.

Of course weed was legal here, but I wasn't about to let them catch me. I was still underage, and this wasn't for medicinal use. Also, I was on school property. I wouldn't be arrested by any means. Just suspended. And I didn't want that.

My whole body felt light as I walked back into the school building, the bell had recently rang, so I had been able to get back in without a problem.

My next class was English. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. The only joy I had was that Kitten was in this class.

Well, that was my nickname for her, anyway. Her real name was Kate. Short for nothing. We had been friends for a while and I remember her eyes when she looked at me the first time we met a few years back. She literally looked like a kitten, her eyes went so wide. I absolutely adored it. Her frame wasn't petit, but she wasn't fat by any means. She was perfect. Her teeth were just the right amount of crooked, her dimples so deep I could pull out a few fish and maybe my innocence - I chuckled at that - and her eyes were like pools and pools of stars. I could see galaxies in them. Although brown eyes were not my color, she definitely had a way about her.

Were we dating? No. Did I like her? You could say that.

I sat down next to Kitten and she gave me a pleading look. "Please.. "

I grinned and looked over at her. "No, Kitten. I told you no."

"B-but -"

"I'll make it a week if you don't stop asking." Fear rose up in her eyes. I patted her thigh lightly and whispered, "that's my good kitten."

Class was fine for a while. Except I couldn't stop grinning. The high was getting more intense. The way the teacher's old wrinkly neck jiggled. She looked like a chicken. I giggled a tad and I whispered to Kitten between my light giggles, "her neck looks like a fucking chicken."

She looked me straight in the eyes, and I looked at the bridge of her nose instead. I don't like looking anyone in the eyes. "Dude, oh my god," she whispered. "Are you high? You smell dank. "

I chuckled and nodded. "Shh, don't tell. "

Everything was slow. I felt like I was in a pool of water and I loved it. I attempted to focus as I pulled up a picture of a chicken and showed it to Kitten. She bit her lip and grinned. Kitten and I have the same sense of humor, so I couldn't help what I did next.

I texted a friend of mine and asked for a distraction to get her out of the room. Soon enough, Ms. Klinger was out of the room and I pulled up a chicken on her computer. Everyone had their phones out, so nobody was paying attention to me or anyone for that matter. I pressed play and set the noise volume on low, minimized the tab and grinned. She had a movie starting, so it would be perfect when she turned it up.

I sat back in my chair and soon after, Ms. Klinger came back inside. Her short hair was down today. She had in pearl earrings and a hideous necklace. She was in her late fifties and oh my god her voice sounded like a pig squealing. I hated it so much.

"Watch this," I told Kitten. She looked at me sideways.

"Okay. As I was saying -"

She turned up the volume on the computer way up. The entire room filled with chickens screeching. The room busted into hysterics. I grinned at Kitten, and she was laughing. She seemed to have a bright way about her. But, she was only my plaything for now.

--

After school, I walked home slowly. I never got in trouble for the chicken thing because Ms. Klinger thought it was a harmless prank, and she even got a laugh out of it herself.

I liked the rush of being dangerous. I liked the adrenaline. I liked things that made my heart pound.

So maybe that's why when I went to an empty home, I filled the place with people and alcohol.