Chapter Five

Kit was still there when I woke from my nap. She smiled at me with her cocoa eyes and I reached for her hand. I felt so weak. The doctors said I had to stay for another hour or so. Not that I minded, because Kit stayed the whole time.

When our hands touched, I was so aware of the feeling. My hand found it's way to her cheek, and now that I was sober... It felt so smooth. So soft. I smiled brightly at her, and she leaned in. I kissed her softly, and slow. There was no tongue - only slow, soft passion. It was a feeling I couldn't say I had with anyone else. Not ever.

When I pulled back, her eyes were shining. "You've never kissed me like that before."

"Because, Kate... I realized I've been taking you for granted... Here you are, always here. You care for me more than anyone ever has. I want to be with you... Forever. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure I can."

Our lips met again.

--

When I got home, my Father was there, and he crossed his arms at me. My stomach did flips and I bit my lip to keep from crying. I hoped he wouldn't notice I did so.

He did.

"Why are you biting your lip, hmm?" He edged closer to me. Why was it this way? Why did this happen to me?

He captured his lips to mine. I sighed and a plan came to my mind. Maybe if I made him believe he turned me straight it would stop. But that would make me have to... Enjoy it..

Shivers ran through me. I didn't want to, but if it would make him stop.. It was worth a shot.

He licked my lower lip and I opened it, capturing our tongues. God, this was nasty. I hated it already. My dad stepped back in surprise.

He grinned and kissed me again, his kiss was sloppy and heated as I kissed back. I had to do this. I had to let him have sex with me... I had to let it happen, I had to pretend to want it, because then it would stop. Maybe then, he wouldn't hate me.

He grabbed my ass through my jeans and, reluctantly I bucked my hips into his hands and he groaned deeply, attacking my neck. Shivers ran through because my neck was a weakness of mine. I didn't like it.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he pushed me up against the wall, grinding himself into me.

I let out a soft moan just for emphasis. He let out a wild laugh. "Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna show you what a real man can do. Any boyfriend will be shit in comparison."

Yeah, right. Anyone is better than you.

He went back to kissing me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, tugging at his hair. He laced his fingers with mine and picked me up, slamming me against the wall, grinding hard.

I needed to seal the deal... I needed to make him believe it.

"P-please... "

He looked at me and his eyes were wild with delight. Intense. My heart pounded with fear. This wasn't a good idea. I knew it wasn't. But I had to do it. I had to try and stop it. So maybe, if I did this and got a "boyfriend" I would be free until I moved out.

He lifted me up over his shoulder and I forced a laugh. He carried me up to his spare room and put me on the bed, where he began to kiss my neck. I let out a soft moan in hopes he would just get it over with. I wanted the rape to stop.

"Daddy, please.. " I breathed.. "I want you.. "

He grinned and started to undress. My heart wouldn't stop pounding. I put up my hand. "Wait."

"What, you don't want me anymore?" he snarled.

I stood up and kissed his deeply. "It's not that. It's just.. Maybe we should undress each other. That's what you're supposed to do, right?"

He smiled and kissed my cheek, his fingers gripping my shirt and getting it up over my head. I hadn't been wearing a bra, so when he saw my bare chest I wanted to vomit because he looked at it like a wolf looked at his prey. I pushed down the sick feeling and grinned cheekily.

"You like my body?"

He nodded and I took off his shirt, revealing his chest and slight abs. I bit my lip for good measure, and to add more spice, I walked up and kissed him. He grabbed my legs out from under me and he took off my underwear and jeans, and I took off his. We were both naked, he was grinding on top of me and I arched my back.

A numb feeling spread across me when he put on the condom and entered me. He was slow at first, and then sped up. I let out soft moans and he rammed into me. It lasted a while, me giving out fake moans and pulling his hair, sometimes running my hands down his back. When he finally came, I thought it was over. But then he went down on me.

I would have to have an orgasm.

I closed my eyes and thought about Kit, her tongue swirling, down there. Soon, I climaxed, and as I rode down the wave, it all hit me. At once. I bit back tears as my dad told me to get dressed. He smiled at me.

"Taylor... I'm proud of you. Maybe now you've seen the light and realize man and woman are meant to be."

I nodded. "Yes sir... I realized what I was missing out on."

He grinned and I left, getting in the shower to scrub away everything. When did life get so complicated? We used to be such a happy family...

"Taylor," my mom's soft voice cooed. "Time to wake up. I made pancakes."

A grin started across my young face. I loved pancakes. "Are they -"

"Yes, they're chocolate chip."

I gasped and jumped out of bed, running downstairs. The smell of chocolate chip pancakes filled my noise, along with eggs, sausage and bacon.

"Daddy!" I yelled, running into his arms. "Hey punkin."

I looked at him and crossed my arms. "Daaad. Why do you call me that?"

"Because you're a punk, but you're adorable." He started to tickle me, and I couldn't help the fits of laughter. I heard another voice from behind me.

"Hey, sissy, did momma make pancakes?"

I looked back at my baby brother, Wade. "Yeah, she made chocolate chip!"

He squealed in delight, but was quickly cut off by mom swooping him up in her arms. "Up we go!" she said, and put him in his chair.

**

A/N

I'm not going to make this emotional but this chapter was really intense. It took me a while to finally finish it. But... I'm glad I did. There's not going to be many author's notes, so you get sucked into the story. But thank you for reading this.